Wednesday 29 February 2012

I Can't Take It Anymore!

Ever since morning you annoyed me. Scratch that, ever since I met you, you annoyed me to death. With your annoying laugh, your annoying unnecessary teases, your annoying glare. Like I'm that afraid of you. What? Just because you know me and you 'try' to be close to me, you can push me around and step on me?

*snaps fingers* OH HELL NO. 

NEVER, and I say NEVER that I'm gonna let you do that. You think you're so close to me you can take my things away like they were yours?(click for behind story) 
You think you're so polite, you can shut me up when I'm actually trying to explain something important to someone NOT YOU?(click
You think you're so high in position, you can make me do measly-simple things for you? (click)
HELL NO.

I didn't think this 'issue' would last long. Oh no, I was wrong. It continued on. I tried to be patient to go through your behaviour. I tried HONESTLY, I did. 

But you! YOU! You have gotten worse since last year and it's getting on my nerves. Don't you ever think I had feelings too? Haven't it ever crossed your mind that I hate that you take my things away without my permission? Have it never you knew that I hate your annoying bitchy laugh?

1 comment:

Nabiha B. said...

OMG, who's this? May I know?

Next Older Home