Sunday 28 February 2010

Taking Things Without My Permission

Not cool man. Not cool at all. I mean, buy your own things if you don't have it. Like on 28/2/2012, you took my ruler and never gave it back to me. Girl, I need that ruler. I mean I really NEED it. We were learning for a Modern Math chapter which OBVIOUSLY needed rulers. WHY THE HELL didn't you have your own ruler so you can, idk, TAKE YOUR SPM?! Freaking stupid lah. Dah lah amek barang orang, bagitau aku pon tak. Terima kasih tu, jangan haraplah aku nak dengar dari mulut ko. =.=

Cellophane tape. You knew you needed cellophane tape to decorate your desk. WhyTF didn't you buy your own tape when it was for your own need? You used up MY cellophane tape and didn't even say thanks or even paid back the amount you used. I just bought the damn tape and you and your desk mate used it up on your freaking desks. Did you cover your WHOLE desks with MY cellophane tape?! 바보.

Tu alat tulis, nih? BUKU TEKS? LAGILAH. You knew your desk mate is NEVER gonna bring any textbooks, why the hell didn't you bring your own? and you asked me when I OBVIOUSLY needed it? Did a cat got your BRAIN? and like ALWAYS, you took it away from my desk like it was yours. Like my situation, I knew my desk mate wasn't going to bring textbooks. So I brought mine. You could've borrowed from some other kids in the class that had two textbooks on two desks. WhyTF did you take my textbook, which was the only textbook on my two desks?! STUPIDNESS OVERLOAD.


No comments:

Next Older Home