Sunday 28 February 2010

I'm not your FREAKING SLAVE!


I knew you needed to write on the whiteboard so I gave my black whiteboard marker to you. BUT COME ON! Seriously?! Seriously you're making me take off the cap for you?! F***ing spoilt.

You even told me to get the Class Control Book when you're lazy to get off your seat. Be grateful I actually did it because HE was watching us talking. You took my finished homework and copied it exactly, and never did understood them. Stupid. You're always one step behind from the rest of the class and the you asked me all the time. It's not wrong at first, but SERIOUSLY. It's f***ing annoying that I have to answer your irritating questions every 5 mins just because you didn't listened to the teacher, who is EXACTLY IN FRONT OF YOU! You always tell me to get this and that from what teacher's desks and bring it to you. It's your freaking job to get them yourself since the teachers told YOU. I'm the class treasurer NOT the class slave!

No comments:

Next Older Home