Wednesday 21 September 2011

[fic030] He's Back!


Author's comment is after u read all of this!
HAPPY READING!! ;DD

Adlin's POV

Raja called me earlier this morning and luckily I was available. She offered me a trip to a dance studio in Putrajaya. I was excited to receive the offer. I asked my mom and she approved of me joining her trip so, I confirmed to her I'll be going. Elyza, Nicky and Nadia also confirmed of joining. We decided to gather at the Pusat Penjaja to ease Johan, since he'll be driving us there. Raja and Johan picked us up by 9:30a.m. so, we arrived at the place by 9:15.

It's my first outing with my friends here in Sepang. It's also my first to go to a dance studio. I wonder what is like there. I mean, is it like those Korean stars' dance studio? They usually have those HUGE speakers around the corners of the room. Do the studio Johan's Korean friends own, have those things too? Hmm.. Can't wait to go and see for myself! ^_^

-------------------------------------------

Aisyah's POV

The girls called me, saying they gathered at the Pusat Penjaja so, it's easier for Johan to pick them up. How thoughtful of them :) When Johan and I arrived at the place, I saw them all geared up for dancing purposes. They brought bags containing some books(paper & pen), towels, bottles of water and some extra money for lunch. I also brought my things similar to theirs. 

We greet each other and then I assigned their seating positions in the car. Oh yeah, Johan brought Juhairi oppa too. He sat next to Johan as Johan drives. I mean, Juhairi oppa made Johan drive for him. His excuse,"I'm making u a professional driver out of this!" Oppa and his excuses. xD Juhairi oppa was in his typical chef uniform. Well, he is a baker :D Anyway, Juhairi oppa is just pooling the car because he needed to attend a culinary related course around Cyberjaya. It IS Monday, so it wasn't a surprise to see him working.

The girls never met Johan's brother before, so, they were slightly awkward with each other. Luckily Juhairi oppa is very friendly. Juhairi oppa brought his top favourite cookies in his bakery from home and gave it too us. The girls swarmed the bag containing cookies when he gave them to us at the back seat. You can defeat girls when they get their cookies. xD

So, I sat with the girls at the back seat, and they keep saying Juhairi is VERY .......attractive. I didn't have the strength to hold up my laugh so I laughed hard at the statement. I'm not saying that oppa is not handsome, it's just that, the way the girls admire him is just funny. Nicky couldn't set her eyes off of him! xD

 After some while, we arrived at Juhairi oppa's course venue. Johan dropped Juhairi oppa off and he bid goodbye to us. Oppa also told us to send our regards to the dance crew. When Juhairi oppa entered the building, Johan told me to sit at the front. I was like, but the girls, except Elyza, don't know about us! Nicky was like, "Ooooo... So, THIS is what you do daily, right after from school. Lucky you~" giving off a sleazy look to me. OMD. O_O

SO, after around 30 minutes from the building, we arrived at the dance studio. Johan instructed us to follow him as he lead us to the studio. It was at a shared building, so, the studio was at the 3rd floor. We boarded(?) a lift and pressed the button for the 3rd floor. The lift stopped and we arrived at the corridor of the dance studio. The wall was painted with the name of the crew, Forma and a mural of a sneaker, which was REALLY cool :D

Inside the dance studio was REALLY spacious. I assume the room can capacitate around 60 people. Well, they are teaching students and of course, they NEED the space. Anyway, when we entered the room, Johan's friends greeted us with warm smiles and hugs from the only unnie there. Each of them introduced themselves and then we introduced ourselves to them. "Annyeonghaseyo*all of us bowed*! I'm Aisyah. This is Elyza, Nicky and Adlin. We are 17 this year. Nice to meet you. :)" I said to them, introducing the other girls too.

Meanwhile, Johan stood behind us. When we finished introducing ourselves, he stepped forward and greeted them casually like normal aged friends would. If in Korea, this can only be seen when they are really close to each other. This proves Johan and the oppas and unnie are VERY close :D So, right after we introduced ourselves, Johan gave another bag of cookies to them. The bag of cookies Juhairi oppa gave to us earlier vanished already, so, it's a good thing that Juhairi oppa made lots of it :D

Then we sat on the floor, hearing Johan catching up with his hyungs. We joined in at some parts of the conversation and laughed together. While waiting for Johan to catch up, the girls and I talked about the vacations and such. Youngmi unnie joined with our conversation too. Her English is great, so, it's not much of a trouble to understand what she said. 

The oppas are VERY handsome. One of the oppas was named Junki, and his appearance looks similar to Elyza's crush. She was like, "Is his name REALLY Junki? His name sounds like Jinki(Onew's real name) and he looks like Mr. Budu! WHAT THE?!" I laughed at her. On the other hand, Youngmi unnie told us about their activities there recently. They choreographed a dance for their students who was participating in a dance competition. They recorded the performance on camera and they posted it on YouTube. 

The dance competition was held by Quest Crew, Victor Kim's(one of Johan's friends) current dance crew, on April 14th till May 20th. They picked the best performed and choreographed dance online and apparently Forma's students, named as the Uniqlo Crew, won without Victor knowing that his own friends choreographed for the dance. So, they won a trip to Los Angeles, USA and I mean they bring ALL of the members in the crew. Forma Crew visited L.A too and they met Quest Crew.

I was excited hearing her story and experience on teaching people to dance and create a dance sequence with her crew members. I was especially excited hearing that Victor Kim is one of Johan's friends! Seriously! I follow Ryan Higa and his other friends and I was really caught by Victor's awesomeness in some of his dancing videos. I never knew Johan is friends with him! :O

 After an hour of catching up and getting along, Johan said he wanted to dance for a bit. It's been a long time since he break a dance. Johan asked if the guys remembered the dance routine they made back in 2008. They said they remembered it well and they also taught the students that specific dance too. They made the dance routine a must in the dance studio. If any one of the students don't know the dance, they won't be able to participate their dance activities. Well, that's what they said. xD

Hyunjin oppa, who looked like Jinwoon from 2AM, turned on music at the corner of the room. Junki oppa, Soohyun oppa, Donghun oppa, Youngmi unnie and not to forget Johan was on standby at the centre of the room. The dance routine was one person short because Victor oppa wasn't there dancing together with them. Oh well, they were awesome even without Victor! :D


I looked at their expressions during the dance. They looked very satisfied and happy. I never saw Johan smiling so brightly before. I know he misses them. Dancing with them sure paid off all the "home-sickness". We joined in when they pulled us to centre stage. We totally suck. I, on the other hand, like to dance. So, I wasn't as awkward as the other girls. Johan really likes to pull me to him. I mean really. Whenever I dance next to the other oppas, Hyunjin oppa especially, he'll purposely pull my arm and make me dance next to him. Jealous much? xD

Anyway, Nicky and Adlin still didn't know I was already Johan's official girlfriend. I was thinking to let them know it by themselves. I don't want any trouble later on. Besides, they never asked :P We played around in the centre of the room making up silly dances and eventually became a dance sequence. The Forma Crew memorized the dance and decided to record it. So, they did. Junki oppa placed a camera with a stand in front of the huge mirror and we danced in front of the camera. During the dance, Nicky was dancing with Donghun oppa. Elyza was with Junki oppa. She was SO nervous. When I accidentally touched her hands, it was freaking cold! Adlin was dancing with Youngmi unnie. She taught Adlin how to make the right steps. She improved after a few tries. Good job, Adlin! :D

We finished recording and everybody was exhausted. Johan and I went downstairs and bought some water for the crew. The girls already brought their water, so, they told us not to buy any. While we were buying some snacks at the conventional shop at the ground floor, I saw someone familiar picking some beverage at the shop's refrigerator. I walked past the person a few times and confirmed it was Hairi!

"YAH!" I startled Hairi from behind. He turned around and looked shocked.
"YOU! Don't u ever ever do that again!" said Hairi while holding his bottle of blackcurrant drink in his hand.
"What are u doing here? and why do we always meet?"
"I think it's our destiny to run into each other :P *chuckles* Naaahh.. I was visiting my aunt's hair salon. My mom told me to cut my hair. But I don't want to T.T" said Hairi making a sad face.

"You again? Why do we always run into each other?" said Johan behind my back out of nowhere.
"Nice to meet u too, Johan." said Hairi sarcastically.
"So, why are u here?" Johan asked.
"I was visiting my aunt's hair salon near here." Hairi answered. Johan just nodded.
"Say, do u have sometime with u? We were at this dance studio on the 3rd floor and I was wondering if u could join us. I know u're a dancer yourself." I asked Hairi. Johan was like, WHAT?! NOOOOO!
"Sure. But u went to Forma's dance studio?" Hairi asked.
"Yeah. You know the place?"
"Well yeah. I practice my dances there! Soohyun hyung is one of my acquaintances. :)"
"That's great! Well, come on!" and we walked out of the shop. Johan was practically dragging his butt to come with us. He is SO jealous of Hairi.

*dance studio*

"You guys! I want u to meet Hairi! He's my old friend from kindergarten and primary school. Say hello Hairi :)" I introduced Hairi to my friends. Elyza was like, Hairi? Why does it sound so familiar?
"Soohyun hyung wassup? Long time no see :D" Hairi greeted Soohyun oppa casually like Johan did.

The girls and I settled on the floor and made a circle. Adlin and Elyza was sitting next to me.

"Raja, he's your friend? That guy is your friend?!" Adlin asked me.
"Yeah. My long lost friend. We met in Jeju. Long story." I shook my head.
"HAIRI! So, that's the guy! The guy that let u to stay at his house when we left u at the aquarium!" Elyza just remembered the name's origins.
"Yup. That's the guy." I nodded.
"Handsome nyeeeee. Why is the guys related to u so handsome Raja?!" Elyza shook my arms.
"Haha. How should I know?" I laughed.
"Handsome handsome.." said Adlin while holding her bottle to her chin. I see someone is love-struck!
 
To Be Continued.... :DDD
A/N: WAAHHH! Hairi is in the house! hahahahaha... PLEASE 'like' this and comment below!! ^_^v
next chapter----> :DD

No comments:

Next Older Home