Sunday 1 July 2012

[fic042] You and Your Insides

Huraaahhh for 42nd chapter! I sure am bored. and it's 2 AM right now. I actually got PLENTY of time, but NONE is used for studying. IS THIS THE ATTITUDE OF AN SPM CANDIDATE?! Anyways, hope you find this chapter amusing. :D


HAPPY READING!! :DD
 Aisyah's POV

A cool Sunday and I'm up pretty early. Johan did a wake up call for me earlier, saying we're going jogging this morning. So, it's like 6:30am and I'm in front of his house, waiting for him to come out.

"Morning, HONEY~" He cooed. I crossed my arms and pouted.
"Seriously. I just called you that because you didn't want to look at me." I said, reminisced on the last time I called him 'Honey' to get his attention.
"I see you're wearing Omma's gift." He commented getting away from the main topic. He meant my training shoes by the way.
"Yeah. I thought I'd wear them today. I can't run in my dancing shoes. It'll get dirty." I looked at my shoes and tapped the tip of the shoes together. 
"Cool. Now. Let's warm up our bodies first." He said. Teasingly, he came closer to me and tried to pull me for a hug. 
"What. Are. You. Doing?" I stepped backwards.
"Warm up. HAHA." He laughed. "I'm just kidding. Come on, head first." He ordered me.

After a few laps around our house lane, we stopped at the playground. I went on the swing and swung the bars to cool myself. I looked to my right and saw Johan bringing two bottles of water.

"Here." He gave me one of the bottles and sat on the swing next to me. 
"Thanks." I said. Before opening it up, I looked at the cap. He drew a red heart on the plastic cap with a marker pen. I chuckled as I saw this and then I looked at him. I saw him  looking down, blushing next to me.

"Hehe. Morning surprise?" He chuckled while rubbing the back of his head. I smiled at him and looked back at the cap.
"I'm gonna keep this." I unscrewed the cap and held the cap in my hand. I drank the contents of the bottle afterwards.

"You're wore that to bed?" He asked. "Wore what to bed?" I asked back.
"That." He pointed at my neck-ring-lace. The ring which I threw at him before we got back together.

#FLASHBACK# (A/N: Red is in monologue form and in 'real' life.)

*BANG!* I slammed the lounge door hard. I was at the bakery with Johan and the other colleagues.

"AISYAH! COME BACK HERE! I'M STILL NOT FINISHED!" Johan shouted at me. 
"AISYAH!!" He harshly tugged my arm from behind and I slapped his hand away.
"I can't believe you! How could you?! I thought we're supposed to go through this together!" I shouted back at him. My tears fell as I shouted. All the colleagues were finishing up, cleaning the kitchen. They froze after hearing the loud door bang.

"Believe me! I swear it wasn't me! I'm not that stupid to do that even though you broke my heart!" He fired.
"I broke YOUR HEART?! What did I do to break your heart?! I already have too many pieces of mine to pull back together!" I backfired at him. 
"You spend more time with Byunghee than me! And I'm your boyfriend!"
"Psshhh.. boyfriend. What makes you a boyfriend when you humiliated me in front of EVERYBODY?! Remember, who was the one that spread out rumours that I cheated during Trials?! HUH?!" 
"I swear to God, it wasn't me! It was-.." He choked on his own saliva.
"I don't care! There were proofs that you're the one who reported it! And it wasn't even true! All that just to get me back? Just because you're fcuking jealous that I hang out with Byunghee more?!"
"That's not true! I didn't-.."
"Fcuk you Johan. Fcuk you and your insides. I HATE YOU!" I threw my couple ring at him. I ran out of the bakery door, crying.

We were fighting that day. Earlier that morning, I got to know that someone reported me for cheating in the exam hall for my Biology Paper 2. There were my past year exam answer sheets as evidences. The thing is, that specific sheet only belongs to me AND Johan, since I did the past year exam questions with him.

My Biology teacher, Pn. Aisah, secretly met me to get my honest confession if I really did cheated. Of course I said no. She showed me the crumpled evidence, and asked if I recognize the paper. Of course I did, because it was my original answer sheet.

"K-Kertas ni... kertas ni saya p-punya." I stuttered.
"Jadi betullah awak menipu? Raja, awak jgn main2. Ini masa depan awak ni." She said to me, stern.
"Tapi saya tak tipu cikgu. SUMPAH. Mana cikgu dpt ni? Saya cari tak jumpa mlm tadi." I said, stating that I was supposed to revise the chapter for the spot on exam questions. But I couldn't because the paper was gone. And here it is, in front of me, crumpled, stabbing my back.

"Ni cikgu dpt dari report GPK HEM sekolah. Bahan bukti yg awak menipu." She paused.
"Tapi saya tak tipu cikgu!" I almost shouted, panicked that I was framed for something that for surely I didn't do. The people around me stopped and looked at me. I heard whispers of lies going through the room. "BUT I DIDN'T CHEAT!" I shouted mentally.

"Okay. Cikgu percaya awak tak tipu. Awak org terakhir cikgu akan suspect menipu dlm exam. Tapi mcm mana benda ni ade dgn GPK HEM?" She asked me.

"I was the only one that had this paper. No. Johan was with me..... NO WAY. He wouldn't. He wouldn't, would he? There's no freaking way that he'd do this to me." I thought to myself. Without any warning, I ran out of the staffroom and went to the school office, to the GPK HEM's room.

"Masya-Allah!" GPK HEM was alarmed when I suddenly barge through her door.
"Cikgu. *huffhuff* Siapa yg report benda karut tu cikgu?" My lungs palpitated for air.
"Report apa?" She placed her papers down for awhile and goggled at me.
"Report yg saya menipu tu. SAYA TAK MENIPU DLM EXAM CIKGU!" I slammed her desk down with my hands.
"Report kes menipu dlm exam. Sekejap." She glided her chair backwards and looked for a file. She had her specs on her nose bridge and started to read the contents of the paper she found.
"Raja Aisyah.. Ah ni. Saya, Muhd Johan, 5ST2, ingin membuat laporan penipuan Raja Aisyah Zahira dlm peperiksaan Biologi percubaan SPM 2012. Yang ni?" She stopped.
"JOHAN?! NO WAYY!" I was mentally shocked. I gaped in front of the GPK HEM.
"Biar betul cikgu!" I snatched the paper from her.

In the end, I was actually being held at the office until 3pm that day due to the report and I was being investigated by the exam guard in the hall when I answered the paper. All kinds of questions were shot at me. The exam guard even suspected a blackmail towards me. So, as soon as I got home by 4 that evening, I went straight to the bakery. I knew Johan was going to be there.

"Where's Johan?" I asked one of the colleagues of the bakery.
"He's at the lounge. Taking a break." He answered. "Thanks." I said to him.

Once I entered the door, "Everybody out. Johan and I have some business to settle." I stated.
"Sounds bad. We better get out fast." I heard one of the colleagues said. And everyone walked out the door and left me alone with Johan himself.

"Are you happy now?" was the first thing I asked him. 
"What?" He answered.
"Are you happy that I'm a mess right now? Is this some kind of game to you?" I started to get impatient.
"What are you talking about Aisyah?" He chuckled and had his arms down.
"Oh don't you play dumb with me, Johan. I know you're the one who reported me for cheating in the exam hall." I had my arms crossed.
"I did WHAT?! Why would I-..I didn't-....AISYAH!" He shouted and his eyes widened when I gave him my sceptical look.
"GPK HEM showed me that your name was on my report paper and it clearly stated your full name and IC." I paused. "But I didn't-...."
"That's it! That's the last draw! After all you did to me this past two weeks, this is the last thing I'll endure from you! I can't take it anymore Johan. You and that bitch...Maya. Just live your fcuking life without me." Tears welled up in my eyes, beginning to fall. I walked out the lounge door, slamming it behind me.

Johan had dates with Maya the past two weeks to get me jealous. It was his plan to break me off of Byunghee and push Maya away on my own will. But I didn't. I got him jealous back by going on dates with Byunghee oppa. The worst that he did to me was him hugging Maya and kissed her cheeks in front of me at the bakery. He'd ditch me after school and went to places with Maya accompanying him in the car. I broke down after getting the false report at school. I cried in the van just after I got off the investigating session.

#END OF FLASHBACK#

"Aisyah? Are you there?" Johan waved his hand in front of my face.
"Huh?" Oh yeah. I forgot. We're at the playground right now. Drinking water together, laughing, like nothing ever happened. "Hehehe. Sorry, I spaced out just now."
"What were you thinking about so seriously?" He gulped his water.
"Nothing~" I shook my head while smiling at him.

next chapter---> :DD
COMMENT YOU GUYS! Don't leave me on my own T_T

No comments:

Next Older Home