Wednesday 4 July 2012

Last Night's Dream 9 (dreamcombo)

So, I'm pretty sure all of you know HE already left school. Yeah, I was broken hearted. I can't believe I even cried for him, which is considered pathetic because he didn't even know that I like him.

.....or do he?

Anyway, last night I got this weird-slash-awkward-slash-awesome dream. Okay, I was at a park somewhere. At night. I was sitting by a pond, swinging my feet over the water without touching. I was humming some song and then suddenly someone called me. "Raja." In a hoarse voice.


I looked back and saw him walking towards me, looking very solemn yet sad. So I stood up from my place, facing him.
"......" I said his name. Quietly, and slowly, he came towards me and pulled me to a hug.
"I missed you. Did u miss me?" He asked. I didn't answer anything to him. All I thought was, I'm pretty sure he's bluffing. He didn't let go until I was starting to get warm in his hug.

A few moments after that, he started pulling my right hand and lead me somewhere. Then everything went dark. Suddenly, I woke up. It was a blackout. Like seriously =_=. My fan stopped working of course. Maybe that's why I felt warm(?) But when the electric was on, I went back to sleep. And there was another dream!

I was wearing my dark green baju kurung, my fav one, with my new fav lush green shawl. I was getting home from school tuition. But then Izzat's sister, Aina, called me from the school gate.

"Kak Raja! Kak Raja!" She called, running to me. So, I looked back and met with her.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Akak kena halang dia." She huffed for air.
"Halang sape?" I was confused.
"Kak Anis! Dia nak amek Ijat!" She said alarmed.
"Kak Anis? Sape tu?"
"Apa2 pon, akak kena halang die! Mama da tersuka kat die!" She sounded rushed. So, she pulled me to a place which I dunno, maybe only exists in my dream. We were behind a concrete pillar, spying on her mom, meeting with this so-called Kak Anis.

"Ah, Kak Anis tak pkai selendang." Aina whispered.
"Kenapa ngn selendang?" I asked her.
"Mama tak suke selendang." She said.
"Ape isunye dgn selendang?" I asked her, but she didn't answer because we saw Izzat walking towards his mom and Anis.

Suddenly, Aina ran out and shouted, "IZZAATT!!" leaving me alone in the dark behind the pillar.
"Yah!" I whispered, trying to call Aina back.
"Kak Raja~ Keluarlah!" She called for me. So, I came out from the pillar, meeting all of them. I saw Izzat's facial expression change from happy to shocked, Anis (which I didn't really get to see that well) sighing, his mom smiling.

"Ko buat ape kat sini? Balik lah!" Izzat shooed me away.
"Apa kau ni Izzat? Tak elok halau tetamu." My dream transported me to his house, his living room to be precised. His mom was already preparing tea for me in the kitchen."Dudukla Aisyah." She smiled at me. Shyly, I walked to the couch, pulled my bag forward and placed it on my lap, sitting on the couch, which is in front of the TV.

Later, his mom came with a tray in her hands, and then placed it on the coffee table.
"Aisyah macam mana? Sihat?" His mom kindly asked me.
"Sihat." I nodded. She placed the teacup in front of me. "Thanks." I said.
"Belajar mcm mana? Okay? Izzat ni makin teruk." His mom commented while ogling at Izzat. He rolled his eyes.
"Alhamdulillah takda masalah sgt tahun ni." I awkwardly smiled.

And that was pretty much it. Okay, it was rather short. Well, I woke up like at 3 or something when the blackout was happening. So, I woke back up around 6 something~

OBVIOUSLY, I dunno who is this Anis person, because I don't have any news whatsoever about Izzat, which is just DAMN weird. Why would I dream about him and 'love life' anyway? Sheeesh..



No comments:

Next Older Home