Monday 2 July 2012

Miss him much? NAAAHH.

HAHA Okay. This is pretty funny.

My classmate came to me this morning. Asking if I know some kid in ST1. She wanted to ask how this person's attitude.. you know, checking him out. But when she said this person's name, AUTOMATICALLY, I laughed. Like LOL laugh.

WHY? because she's asking about Izzat Raimi. xD SHE is asking ME about IZZAT RAIMI. HAHAHAHA and I was like, "Did you know I used to like him?" and I laughed. Of course. Then quickly her face became pale. HAHA you should've seen it. "D-Do y-you still l-like him n-now?" She even stuttered.

"Who? Me? Naahhh.. I've moved on. Love him all you want. He's free from me." PFFTTHAHAHAHA I felt like letting go what was mine, even though obviously he wasn't even mine xD

2 comments:

Next Older Home