Monday 14 May 2012

The word, COMEL.


Exam week(s). Make that MID-YEAR EXAM WEEKS. Already Mid-Year. Haiyoo.. So, it's already the second week of exam. We had Pendidikan Islam today. Both paper1 + paper2. The title fits the story I'm about to tell.

Right after recess, I came up to class and asked my friends for last minutes reviews and spot questions. Suddenly he called for me, adoringly, I might say. "Rajaa~ Rajaa~" He called from behind me as I was looking to my left. 'Adoringly', I answered back. "Iyee~ Nak apee~?" But he continued.  "Rajaa~ Rajaa~" He was cooing non-stop for my name like I was a newborn baby.

So, when he sat at his place, which is VERY VERY close to mine, he looked at me in the eyes and said, "Ko comel la harini." Of course, I thought he was being sarcastic, so I 'ppfffttt-ed' at him. "Iye~ Ko comel la harini~" He smiled like a stranded kitty who just got fed. I averted his eye contact and then he starts asking other people around him. 

First, he asked Razzaq, "Raja~ Of course comel." Then, he asked Aliff, "Weyh, Raja comel kan?" "Comel..........8" which I heard the LAPAN as he walks away, mumbling. Then he asks Wawa, she just smirks faintly. Then to Aina, she nods like she didn't mean it and lastly to Izzuddin. Idin answers, "Raja. .....cute." and then he laughs. Now that made me felt a tad bit 'insulted'. Like he was to joke around. I got mixed feelings during Izzuddin's answer.

Well, that's actually pretty much it :P and OF COURSE I cut down the story because most of it were just repitition of him saying my name and calling me "comel~ comel~" again and again. Even when he asked for my stapler, he called comel. When I 'checked' back my answer with Aina, I had my palms to my cheeks, He said to me, "Buat muka comel lak." HAHAHA like seriously dude? What's with the name calling? xD

1 comment:

Budak Kimchi said...

HAHA! LOL. Aku pernah jugak dipanggil comel banyak kali oleh crush aku. Tapi, kau memang comel. Hehe~ Untunglah~ :D

Next Older Home