Thursday 7 June 2012

BTS Themepark Crush Trip



Berjaya Times Square. That's where all the kids go and make waste of their lives. Well, NOT ME! I made good use of my time there! HAHA

I came with my two friends, Dilla and Janah, also my brother with his two friends. The other party who joined us were Faqih, Luqman and my crush. All my classmates. To the rendezvous, we boarded KTM in Nilai to KL Sentral. Arrived at Sentral, we changed to monorail, straight to Imbi, Berjaya Times Square's building. To note that my classmate group went separated because of time difference. Unpunctual to be precise. So my brother's group and mine went on board ourselves. 

Taken from Hazmanfadzil.com
Arrived, us girls went for a small brunch. In KFC, eating those teeny tiny Pokkits. Easy mobility they say. Well, it was just enough for us to feel full, but not to vomit out back as we go on rides in the indoor theme park, located on the 5th floor West. 

WOW, this is getting fun.

Since the boys(classmate group) were late, us girls went on the rides ourselves. The roller coaster for starters. We didn't barf, so that was good. HAH I wished I took pictures of us having so much fun by ourselves. It was thrilling at first, but after a few hours of getting on and off of other rides, we weren't that thrill of the tossing and turning of the machines that took us for a quarter flight. We even went on the 'exhilarating' roller coaster for three times. Then went on the other rides for a round or two. To be precise, we actually went through all the adult rides. No kiddy games for us. :D

You were reading this and find no such thing included with the words, me and my crush, do you? Well, the story starts now.

After a round of Space Attack and Dizzy Izzy, the boys finally entered the theme park. Mr. Crush was in KL, so he was actually the latest to arrive. We met the first two boys, but Mr. Crush wasn't with them. After a few minutes, he quickly arrived and quickly got into the theme park. We(girls) were already in line for the 2nd ride for the roller coaster. Dilla and Janah got seats, so they went first and the coach went off. After finishing, the two boys quickly called Mr. Crush to come up the Supersonic Odyssey. 
A fail selca I did. Being too excited sitting next to him.
The two boys sat at the most front coach and I was alone in the seat behind them. Mr. Crush arrived and quickly sat next to me. "Hai, comel." He called to me. and YES, he DOES call me 'comel' if you didn't read my previous story.

I waved to him, a bit too excited to say anything since he was actually sitting NEXT TO ME, FOR THE WHOLE RIDE! When the coach started moving, giddily, he shouted, "WOOHH!" all of a sudden, shocking others. I was startled myself. As the coach starts to move faster, I had a lot of things going across my mind. "Should I just enjoy the ride and scream like a girl?" "Will he suddenly hold my hand in case he was concerned that I was scared?" "Should I just stay quiet and make him be concerned?" "Should I put my arms up, to show him I'm having a great time?" "Will he follow me as I do?"

I was a bit too into the thoughts, I forgot to enjoy myself with the ride. It was fun, truly. But my thumping heart kept interfered. When we got off, the boys lead us to Space Attack, the 2nd time ride for us girls. The girls again, left me alone on my own, so I sat across Faqih and Luqman. Faqih who knew I had a crush on Mr. Crush, purposely made him sat next to me, AGAIN. I was quiet this time. For the WHOLE ride. When we got off of this ride, the boys asked if I wasn't scared at all because they were scared to their bones. I could see it in their teary red eyes. xD

Actually I felt like being silent for the whole ride was a mistake. That made me him see me so much tougher and boy-like, so I was DEFINITELY in the friend zone. I knew this would happen ever since he began being serious to me, telling about his problems and secret stories. Of course as a friend of his, I won't spill. Unless, I feel so burdened and troubled. But I didn't so far....I think.

We also went for the Bumper Car by the way. Which was SO cute. Because he called my name 'adoringly' before he hits my car. "Rajaa~" A cute cat, ambushing it's prey. Cutely 'vicious'.






1 comment:

Budak Kimchi said...

WAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHG! Nak pergi!!! Jeles giler!!! Sobs sobs~ Hehe, kesian kau sorang diri. Untunglah dapat duduk sebelah crush~ UNTUNGLAH~

Next Older Home