Monday 15 August 2011

[fic024] To Forgive or Not?

So, Hairi was the knight in shining armour? I was getting ideas of some sort at the time, so, that happened. umm, sorry for the late update guys.. I had my PKS2 (exams =.= I HATE YOU, M'sia's education system) last week and I was "busy studying".. ANYWAY, I hope u guys enjoy reading this update!
HAPPY READING!! ;DD

Aisyah's POV

It was morning, and I was eating breakfast with Hairi.. While we were eating, Johan called me and scolded me over a small thing.. I mean, I didn't come home last night because I had my reasons. He didn't even stop and listen. He just kept scolding and scolding at me. He even cursed at me! I eventually had to raised my voice at him so, I can explain to him what REALLY happened. Well, after all the shouting in the MORNING, I cried. Like any other girlfriends would do if they were to fight with their boyfriends. I cried in the bathroom for about 2 hours and Hairi comforted me. He was nice enough to let me cry for some bit and let me come back on my own. He gave a tight comforting hug for me after I came out of the bathroom. Unfortunately, I cried even more. I'm those kind of people. Those kind where u can't be comforted, or u'll cry more. YUP, I am weak.

So, I was in Hairi's arms for some while now, and I believe we're in the living room. Sitting on the couch in front of the TV, he's making me calm down. I gradually got up and wiped my dried tears away.

"u okay now?" Hairi spoke. His voice is so comforting. I think I'm about to cry again :'[
"I'm okay now. Thanks Hairi.. :')" I had to suck it in. I'm such a crybaby. I smiled to him and he smiled back. His smile is always sweet. I might fall for him now. :P
"Glad u're okay :D" He hugged me. what? what is this? I froze. I couldn't move. HUH?! I wasn't like this before. What now?! What should I do now?!
"Aisyah?" He turned to me. I looked at him straight in the .....forehead. I can't keep a direct contact with his eyes! NO! no way!
"Are u sure u're okay? coz, u still looked shocked." He asked. Well, SMARTY PANTS, u made me like this! why must u hug me? now, I can't move =.=''
"u-huh *nods* " I responded to his question.
"okay! I'll go make some tea for you now. Wait here okay?" he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

Well, THAT was AWKWARD. I almost fell for his charms back there. He was in the kitchen. I got up and went back to the bathroom and washed my face. Aahh.. the water is ALWAYS a huge help in solving a problem, aren't they? I felt refreshed right away after splashing some cold water onto my face. I looked at the mirror. My eyes were blood red. It's been awhile since I last cried this hard. All because of a boy. Silly of me. but then again, the boy wasn't just any boy, was it? My own boyfriend. HAAA...... I walked out of the bathroom and found Hairi standing in front of the door.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him while I was wiping my face with a face towel.
"Did u cry again?" He asked me with a straight face.
"Nope. why?" I placed the face towel on a towel rack inside the bathroom.
"I heard u sigh. I thought u were crying again....." He scratched the back of his head, not knowing what to do.
"naahh... I'm completely fine now.. thanks for the concern btw.. :)" I sniffled.
"It's my pleasure.. besides, we used to be BFFs right? :)" he smiled.
I smiled back at him.
"ah.. Hairi." I grabbed the shirt on my stomach
"what? are you hurt?!" he looked panicked.
"I'm hungry. cook for me?" I said to him.
"aahh... I thought u're hurt. hungry u say? let's go out. u never tried lunch specials around here have u?"
"nope."
"so? let's go. I know this great restaurant my mom used like. KAJA~!"
"KAJA~! :D"

And so, we went to the restaurant. The place was FULL! I mean really...! The restaurant is probably is REALLY popular. Besides, it's a public holiday today. I'm not exactly sure what holiday but I saw it in TV earlier.

So, we were showed our table. It was a sit-on-the-floor-table. I always wanted to eat like this. I mean, Korean style :D Our table was a LONG table. I think the table can capacitate around 18-20 people. Half of the table was occupied with people though. We sat at the end of the table, with a grill plate in the centre of the table. We waited for the waiter to come. "Today is really a busy day, huh?" Hairi commented.

After a minute or so, a waiter comes to our table and gave us the menu. We ordered our food and he re-checks our orders. Then he asked, "By the way, um.. do u possibly know a person named Johan, somehow?" I looked at Hairi and turned back to the waiter, "Yes. I do know a person named Johan. Why?" "Nothing." he smiled and went off to the kitchen counter. Well, that was odd. Some unknown person suddenly asked me about Johan. How weird. I looked back at the waiter. He was showing our table to some colleagues of his. What? what are u looking at?!

"Did Johan put a spy on you?" Hairi asked to me.
"How should I know that smarty?" I asked him back.
"Just asking :P"

After a few minutes, the food came. I didn't even look at the waiter at the time. I was looking up something on my internet phone browser. I smelled food, so I turned it off and looked at Hairi. His face was....in shock? "What?" "look look!" said Hairi. WHAT THE-- "Johan?!" "ouh hey. Finally u recognize me." Johan was one of the waiters here?! SO that's why the other waiter asked if I knew Johan. Wait, how did they know I'm related to Johan? Did Johan bragged to his colleagues?! WTH is going on here?!!

"What? don't make that face. I can't work like that."
"What the heck are u doing here?" I asked him, ignoring his comment.
"I'm helping out my uncle. This restaurant belongs to him." aaahh.. so, that's why.. I nodded to the thought.
"Anyway, help yourselves. Your orders are the restaurant's specials. Enjoy! :D" he smiled. Well, Johan seriously has a bipolarity problem. He was mad and almost crazy 3 hours before, and he's all smiley now. WOW.

As always, before I eat, I always always always wash my hands. It's a habit since little. Unlike my youngest sister. She HATES to do anything related to water UNLESS it involves playing with water. Anyway, I went to the wash room. There was a small line because there was only ONE sink. heh. I should suggest to Johan's uncle to make several sinks for the customer's convenience. Well, the line got shorter and I was washing my hands next. I finished washing and I heard a whisper, calling my name by the wall. I looked. No one was there, so I went away. But then, something tugged me from the back and I fell on someone's arms. I didn't scream, surprisingly. I looked up and saw Johan smiling. "I always wanted to do that to my girlfriend." said him.

"YOU! what if I fell on the floor and never got back up?!" I scolded him.
"sssuuusshhhh.. come here.." He pulled me into the staff's lounge room.
I was inside, he was behind me, locking the door.
"Okay. Look. I don't want problems between us, so, just let me go-" he cut me off.
"I'm sorry, Aisyah. I truly am sorry. I didn't mean to shout at u earlier. I was shocked.. and worried.. and disappointed at the same time. I scolded u out of concern. I didn't mean to be mad at u. Forgive me, okay?" he pleaded.
" *sigh* Johan. I-... I-.. URGH." I facepalmed myself.
"I know u're still mad at me. but please, I'm begging u. Even if u feel like u want to break up with me, just don't go to that guy."
"Hairi? u're jealous of Hairi now?"
"I'm not jealous of him. He's just.. weird. Every time I see him, he has this strange aura around him. An evil aura."
"Hairi is not a bad person. I know this because nothing happened to me last night. I mean, if I were to be left with u for a night, I probably would be wasted. I'm 90% sure of it."
"Oh really? I'm have a bad person's image, huh? Well, since I'm a 'bad person', should I do 'bad things' to you now?" he begins to walk slowly towards me. I stepped back as he steps forward.
"Now, now. You don't want to be accused of being a rapist do u? So, STOP IT!"
"What if I do? I'm feeling slightly....how do you put it? 'Active' today." OMG Is this guy for real?
"Step one more and I'll scream until your uncle comes!" I threatened.
"Who cares.. All of them know u're my girlfriend." he smirked. That evil smirk of his. I swear I'll kick his balls if I have to see those smirk again!
"SO COME HERE GIRLFRIEND!" he 'attacks' me.
"JOHAN NO!! JOHAN!!" I screamed and tried running away.

-----------------------------------
*10 mins before*
Hairi's POV

Aisyah is sure taking her time to wash her hands. I wonder what happened back there. Should I go check? I guess I should..
"Jeogiyo~ waitress. over here."
"Yes sir? What can I do for you?" She's smiling way too much. She's probably thinking I'm hot.
"Can u please pack all of this? It's an emergency. :)" She's so going to fall for me. I'm so good at this. hehe.
"Sure. Wait for awhile." She winked at me. haha caught her.

AH. I forgot. I should go check on Aisyah. hmm.. What's taking her so long?

"COME HERE GIRLFRIEND!"
"JOHAN NO!! JOHAN!!"

I heard some commotion by the sink. I looked over to see what's going on. All the staffs were looking at a room. The staff's lounge room. The door of the room was closed, and the staffs were eavesdropping to listen to something inside the room.

"Wow. I didn't know Johan would really do it here..! That's brave." said Jungjin, one of Johan's colleagues. I read off his name tag.
"Yeah. I thought he's the only innocent one here." said Dahae, the female manager. Wiping a plate with a white towel. She looks older than other boys here.
"What's going on here?" I asked all of them.
"Oh it's you." The previous waiter who waited for us before. So, Sanghyun is his name.. I see..
"It's Johan and his girlfriend. They are... umm.. doing something." he explained. Wait, what? Johan and HIS GIRLFRIEND?! AISYAH!

---------------------------------

Aisyah's POV

Johan caught me. He pinned me to the door, sniffing my neck.
"Get off me u-u psycho!" I said as I tried to pushed him off me.
"Why would I do that if I'm a bad person? A bad person supposed to do things like this." said Johan, whispering to my ear.
"What do you want?" I said to him.
"I want you. YOU! DAMN IT!" he banged the door. That almost made my heart fell. That sudden bang. Then Johan pulled me off the door and tried to kiss me. I avoided his attempt to kiss me.
"STOP IT! STOP IT!" I screamed.
"Stay still!" shouted Johan. OMG stop this madness! please someone!

"AISYAH! AISYAH! ARE U OKAY?!" I heard someone calling my name. It was Hairi! HAIRI! SAVE ME! I wanted to shout that out but Johan was covering my mouth with his hand.
"sshh.. be quiet.." Johan whispered again. I can't breathe right with Johan's hand on my mouth and partly my nose. So, I licked his hand.
"Eeeeww Aisyah!" He let go of his hand and I ran to the door. Hairi was still banging the door, trying to open the locked door. He was asking the workers for the keys. I heard the workers said the door is always locked from outside and the inside at times. They also said Johan is the only person who knows how to work the door right. I didn't believe it, so I tried to open the door. It won't budge. I tried twisting and pulling the door knob hard, but it still won't budge..! Suddenly Johan wrapped his arms on my waist from the back and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Aisyah, stop. That wouldn't change anything. You heard them. I'm the only person who can open that door." whispered Johan.
"Johan stop it. You're scaring me."
"Oohoo... I made little Miss Tough Girl scared. Let's see what else I can do to make u bow to me.." Johan smirked. He made a trail of kissed down from my cheek to my neck.
"Johan.. stop it. Johan......" It feels ticklish and nice at the same time. NO! Don't make me feel this way Johan!

"AISYAH! DON'T WORRY! I'LL GET YOU OUT OF THERE ASAP! HANG ON!" Hairi shouted from the outside.
"H-hur-ry H-hai-ri.." I can't stand this any longer. Johan is making me......horny. Stop Johan, stop.

--------------------------------------

Johan's POV

I caught Aisyah. She tried to run away from me. Tell ya what? She'll never get away from me. I'll always get her into my arms. I was making trailing kisses down to her neck. My arms naturally made their way around Aisyah's waist. Tightly, I wrapped my arms tightly. Ooo.. she lost a lot of fat. COOL.

So, My 'evil punishment' is in progress. It's all her fault. She made me do this. It's her punishment because she didn't call and tell me where she'd been last night. She didn't know I couldn't sleep last night. All because I was busy worrying about her. I couldn't call her, reach her, find her. It was making me go nuts. I missed her. I missed her too much. Is this really what people said? Love? Is it true what's being said? Love makes u do crazy things. I guess it's true enough. I didn't mean to do this 'bad person' act on purpose. I was just playing with her. She's totally scared. I can see that. HAHA She's so cute. Panicking and running away. I wanted to hug her and kiss her all day just by looking at her expression.

I stopped my kisses and looked at her,
"I see u're enjoying my kisses." I whispered to her ear. HAHA now what do u know.. See really did enjoy it.
"ehm.. No I DIDN'T!" She said trying to cover up. HAHA cute... :D
"wanna continue?" I jokingly said.
"WHAT THE HELL?! OF COURSE NOT!" She's mad I played with her.
"hehe don't be mad. I was just playing with you."
"You! I swear to GOD I'll- I'll-!"
"you'll do what, yeobo?" I pulled her chin close to my face.
*SMACK*
"I'll slap you." She said coldly. OUCH my cheek. She sure did a huge blow. OUCH.
"OUCH! What was that for?!" I felt my left cheek.
"THAT was for playing with my emotions! u FREAKING weird boy! u were mad and hurt before, and then u were smiling like nothing had just happened! Do u know how crazy I went seeing u like this? and then u said u were just playing?! SO, STFU!" She turned her back and crossed her arms. OMG I really made her mad. I didn't know she'd took it all for real. I really didn't mean to. I swear. I was having fun, really.

"Okay. Look. I really really really really really am sorry. I'm guilty, I know. But I was just testing u for future purposes."
"chht.. future purposes my ass." she hissed.
"I didn't want these small things hold u down and break u down right away. I know there is this strong Zahira inside you, and I know she's capable to do extraordinary things. Again, I'm SO SO SO sorry I made u waste ur tears on me. I'm sorry I made u snap, I'm sorry I made u scream ur lungs out. I'm sorry okay? I truly am." She was crying. She didn't really show it, but I know she's crying.
"Forgive me okay?" I held her shoulders. She was trembling. I peeked to see her face, YUP I was right. She was crying. So, I turned her around and wiped her tears away. She looked at me and asked,
"Just promise u won't do anything like that again!"
" *smile* I promise you. I won't :)" She hugged me. She wrapped her arms around my waist. Her wet face met my white shirt and made it wet too.

BANG! The door flung open suddenly. Hairi kicked the door open and Aisyah looked to see.
"YOU son of a BITCH! *smack* " Hairi punched me in the face, making me fall on the ground.
"Hairi stop!" Aisyah shouted at Hairi.
"Why should I?! This guy deserves it!" he squawked.
"It was all a misunderstood situation! It's okay now!" She's trying her best to hold him off as I tried to stand back up. Aisyah saw me trying to stand, so she rushed to me and helped me up. Sweet girl.
"B-but he... he did things to you!" I smirked. I wanted to laugh my ass off but the punch he did gave a huge impact, I can't move my jaw. The right side of my lips were bleeding. I wiped a bit off. Ouch.
"OMG ur lips! They're bleeding!" Aisyah was shocked.
"Look at what u did Hairi!" She was wiping the blood on my lips.
"B-but h-he...." Hairi stuttered.
"I don't care what he did. Ouch that must hurt a lot." She's still care for me. UWEKK sucks for you pretty boy.
Aisyah put me on the chair and went out to find the manager and ask for the aid kit. Hairi was still at the door, dumbfounded. HAHA I swear his expression was HILARIOUS!

So, Aisyah helped me put ointment on my bleeding lips and she took care of it well. She even massaged my cheek. Even though it hurt A LOT, but then the swollen part didn't come out, bulging. She was a great massager. I remember she said she 'worked' for her dad. haha poor her.

After she nursed me, I explained to Hairi what happened. He understood and apologized for the punch. I said I really did deserved it. I wasn't supposed to play with people's heart and even their mind. We talked for a bit and Aisyah even brought us tea. We sat at the lounge room until late evening. Around 5:30-6pm? Aisyah said she wanted to go back to the hotel, so, I agreed. I thanked Hairi for taking care of her and we went back to the hotel.

We were in the car and Aisyah was thinking deep. She was staring in the space with this look on her. This, disappointed, frustrating look on her. "what? what's wrong?" I asked her.
"My SHINee vacation. It's about over. Today was the last day. I wasted it on crying for u." She looked at me, angry.
"Oh come on.. it's not that bad. At least we gained something from this trip."
"and what is that?" She crossed her arms.
"Our relationship." I smiled.
"chht.. u mean the heart-breaking relationship?" she looked out of the window.
"I said I was sorry."
"Just saying u're sorry didn't mean I forgave u.." She's cold sometimes.
"Fine. Take ur time. I won't force u to forgive me."
"Fine."

To Be Continued.... :DDD
A/N: long enough? hehe sorry for the late update.. I was VERY BUSY! OH and Happy Birthday to my brother! (even though he doesn't read my blog, but who cares :P)
next chapter----> :DD
click 'Like' and comment below! :D

No comments:

Next Older Home