Tuesday 22 February 2011

YEAAHEAA!! GO MBLAQ!

WAAHAAAAA HAAAA!!!!

yes, I've gone crazy~
well only because MBLAQ won over SHINee in
YesAsia.com's Bestsellers List!

Don't believe it?!
LOOK AT THIS!!!!

ooohhhh yyyeaaaahhhhhh!!!

but still, it's surprising that SHINee is still in the best-sellers list
EVEN THOUGH!
they started selling their repackage album
since October 6th, 2010!

waaaaa..... then,
mission 1 - ACCOMPLISHED!
that is for MBLAQ to beat SHINee in a way...
no offence Shawols, I'm a Shawol too...=0=
(actually I'm a Blinger! :DD)
mission 2 - buy their album!
ever since they debuted, I never bought their album!
I wanted to buy BLAQ Style...
but since they came up with a repackaged album,
I wanted to buy this one!
because in it, contains a private DVD
which I think is the making-of their music video(s)...
I read it somewhere in ABM (MBLAQ's International fansite) :P

mission 3 - to see MBLAQ to have they second win..!
they only won ONCE!
ONCE ONLY!!!
so, as an A+ of course I wanted to see them
have their second win or MORE! :DDD
mission 4 (?) - not yet confirmed :P

Next Older Home