Thursday 24 February 2011

can I call it a DILEMMA?

can I really call it a dilemma?
well, the story behind this is actually about
a person I know seemed to be liking(?) me.....

OKAY I know it's sound cheesy and brag-gy..
WELL, IT'S NOT!!
I felt scared somehow....
firstly because it's a boy following me around...
secondly, I just wanted to be friends with him
(well,more like just an acquaintance),
I don't want any misunderstandings...
I don't want to hurt him(If I reject(?) him)... T.T
I don't even like him...T.T
I don't want anything RELATED to him! T.T

how do I know about him liking me?
I know this because when I pretended to be
staring blankly at something...
when I looked up, I saw him look at me with
a weird feel to his eyes..
YOU KNOW, the drama kind of eyes,
the what do you call it?
"I'm-in-love" kind of eyes..(?)

I can see it through the way he looks at me..
It's SERIOUSLY scary..
have u ever felt like someone is watching u
when u're alone in the dark?
THAT KIND OF FEELING!!

so now I know what MIR must have felt...
SERIOUSLY SORRY MIR!!
I didn't know that u felt like this..
I finally felt it.. T.T
FORGIVE ME PLEEAASSEEE!!!

It's TOO SCARY!!!

Next Older Home