Monday 21 February 2011

Last night's dream! 5

haha it was rather short BUT gave quite an impact to my sleep =0=''
the dream goes like this...

there was us, angklung kids, in the music room..
everybody was getting ready with their own notes,
fighting who gets which notes,
people who held double notes wanted more,
the ones without any notes fought to gets their notes
(at least each person get one note...)
the fight resolved when Teacher Chuah
(I missed your classes!! TT0TT) came in,
then teacher said to me to give a slight briefing
about the attire for the performance,
as i said to them to bring their own
black vest, slack trousers and such,
suddenly 'MIR' came to me,
brushed my arm and said aegyo like,

"Rajaaaaa~~"
THAT WAS SOMETHING~!
I woke up(NO sit up straight!), shocked O.O, couldn't sleep well after that..
the effect?
today's class was hard.. i couldn't keep my eyelids open...
even though it's like 10:50p.m right now,
i'm SOOOOO sleepy....

i guess i better go to sleep now...
Nite nite.. :DD

Next Older Home