Tuesday 25 October 2011

[fic035] ayaM's Problem (+extra things to know)

OMG OMG OMG OMG. I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS! Earlier today, at school, I was getting my water bottle and tidying up my bag. I saw HIM talking with his friends while holding onto a Math exam paper. I noticed he wanted to walk through behind me, so, I scooted sideways. He walked through and said, "Hai, Raja.." and he smiled... OMGOMGOMOMGOHMGOMGOMGOH OK.

Well, I didn't spazz on the spot, I replied his 'Hi', and my desk partner smirked at me. OK That was definitely the time for me to spazz! Anyway, we didn't have much learning time today, so I went to ST1 and stayed there. Jay even came to school today. So, today was pretty fun NGEEEEEEEE :B


HAPPY READING!! :DD

Aisyah's POV

It's around lunch now. Johan and I already had our lunch and YES we got free breads :D The other workers took over our work while we were eating. Finished eating, I saw people coming in and out of the bakery. Seeing all of those people rushing in and out makes me slightly uncomfortable. I was actually kinda afraid if any of my classmates or schoolmates come to the bakery and saw us together. Haiissshhh.. I'm especially afraid if that dreadful Maya came. HUH. Just saying her name gives me the chills.

*RING*

The door opens and I looked at the door. Maybe I said it too early. It's Maya and her two friends, or should I say her followers? Johan glanced at me, looking annoyed and worried. Anyway, she was in her diva-like clothes, sunglasses on the her head (like a headband), excessive accessories, high heels, pink totebag. Eew. Just eew. At least her followers didn't wear the same things she did. Well, I think she didn't want any other person outshine her anyway xD. 

She walked in the bakery, like in those dramas where the girl comes in the shop and a bright light would shine from behind, making her look elegant as she struts in. Well, that didn't happen. Her two followers opened up the two doors just for her and she walked in. The other customers in the bakery just glanced at her uninterestedly. She then bowed, putting her sunglasses back down to her nose bridge. What a humiliation.

Anyway, she walked up to the counter where I was in charge with, counter with assorted tarts.
"May I help you miss?" I said like any other bakery workers would say. She took off her glasses.
"Miss? Oh it's you. What are you doing here, bitch?" She said. Well, that was hurtful. :/
"I'm working." I answered calmly.
"How could a bitch even work here anyway?" She rolled her eyes.
"Excuse me miss. Can you not be rude to our worker?" A colleague of the bakery said to her. Johan saw her behaving that way and glanced at me. URGH. Can this day be ever worse?
"No. No, I can't. Especially to this slut." I inhaled a deep breath, trying to stay calm and not explode in public. Yup, it became worse. She's soo starting this war.
"Maya, can I see you for awhile?" Johan went up the counter and said to Maya. She twirled her hair, diva-ishly. Pffftttttt =.=
"Fine." She did the 'dog calling' gesture. So they went to the back of the store. Is he a dog to her..? Pfftttt =.=


------------------------------------------------


Johan's POV

So, Maya came to the bakery with her friends today. I guess she knew about the rumours already, so she decided to call Aisyah a bitch. Haiissshhh.. What am I supposed to do to this girl? I said to her that I'll meet her for awhile, and she walked with me to the lounge room just before the toilet.

"What are you doing here?" I asked to her.
"To buy your brother's pastries of course." She flicked her finger, like a diva. How the heck did she know it's my bro's bakery?
"How did you-" I sounded dumbstruck.
"What? About your brother's bakery? I asked him when us, girls, saw the bakery license. Mohd. Dahari. That's not really a common name around here, you know. I'm not that dumb you see." She blew off her finger cuticles.
"....." I didn't say anything.

"So, when are you gonna break up with her?" She said looking at her polished fingernails. Wow. Straight forward much?
".....You know, manners are necessary for humans." I said, trying to get back on the topic.
"Necessary, not really that important I see. So, don't you feel thrown away with her being with Jonghyun? I'm pretty sure she texts him every. single. night. before she sleeps." She crossed her arms, changing topics just like that.
"No. She doesn't." I shook my head left to right.
"And how would you know that?" She asked me back.
"Because she texts me at night. Always and she never lies." I said, crossing my arms.
"Don't you think she's just playing with you? Girls are always like that. A night with you, then the other night with another." She's trying to make me hate Aisyah. 
"You mean like you? HUH. She's nothing near you. Now, I want you to apologize to her and leave." I instructed her to do so. I don't think she'll follow anyway.

"Yeah, she's nothing near me. That's because she's WAAYYY worst. I mean, look at her. She has an ugly face and she's damn stupid. I always wonder how you can even stay with her for so long. Even go on dates with her. Pffttt..." Maya rolled her eyes. How did she know we had dates? Stalker. =.=
"Don't you dare say that about her. Aisyah is a great person. and she NEVER EVER talks down on other people like you." I said trying to make her leave.
"Ppfftttt... Great my ass. She never talks down about other people? Have u ever even read her blog? Have you ever been in her life before you got here? No, you don't. So, shut up, saying about her greatness." She mocked. She sounded hurt though. Her question makes me think, have SHE ever been in her life before? I have to ask Aisyah about this. A definite have to.
"Yes, I've never read her blog. That's because, her blog is her only personal space. I'd rather stay not knowing than knowing too much. And yes, I've never been in her life before. But what do I care about her previous life? She's a different person now and I appreciate that." I said my convincingly confident statement.

Maya stood still with her arms crossed and glared at me as I said all those good things about Aisyah. Her eyes were going red. I swear I could see steam coming out of her ears. WHOA. Even a dino head like me don't steam off like that. Creeeeepppyyy.

"FINE! If you really like her that much! FINE!" She shouted. Almost sounded like she was about to cry. She stomped her feet as she stormed out of the lounge room.
"Come on girls!" She pulled her friends out of the bakery and they just left.

"What was that all about?" Aisyah asked me. 
"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders.
"What do you mean you don't know? You talked with her, right?"
"Not really a talk though. It's more like a debate... I think."
"A debate? Debate about what?" She chuckled.
"She was trying to make me hate you by saying you texted Jonghyun at night and played with me. I just said the good things about you and .....she's like that." I explained.
"Oh. I see..." Aisyah said while wiping her counter.

"Did the other girls say anything to you?" I asked.
"Yeah. They said sorry to me for Maya's behaviour and they explained why she was like that."
"Why .....was she like that?" I asked.
"They said she was extremely jealous of me. All because of the rumours and about you too."
"Maya? Really?" WHOA. Seriously? I thought she'd never go jealous of anybody.
"Yeah. I was shocked too. I thought she'd never get jealous of anyone." Whoa. Telepath. Cool. :D
"Then what else they said?" I asked some more.
"She cried when she read the article. She cried saying, I shouldn't have the chance to be with Jonghyun. A typical fanatic Shawol. Not really a surprise to me." Aisyah said as she puts in a new batch of tarts in her counter.
"Hmm... I see." I nodded.
"She was at the concert by the way. She was two persons behind me. The girls were there too. They saw me and Dilla." Aisyah continued.
"She was there? No wonder she had 'revenge' on you." I said tapping the counter.
"Hmmm... So, today was a drama day?" She said.


--------------------------------------------------

Aisyah's POV

"Yup. A total drama day. Oh yeah, before I forget. I need to ask you something." Eh? Hmm.. I wonder what it is..
"What is it?" I asked Johan. I'm getting curious.
"Did you somehow had past memories of Maya or with Maya?" Johan asked. Past memories?
"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's my first time seeing her this year. I don't think I ever saw her before." I said. Have I really? She does seemed familiar though. I can't really say that I've met her or haven't met her to Johan. I can't even remember the details.

"Why the sudden question?" I asked him back.
"Just curious. You know, when we had our debate back there, she said about being in your life in the past. So, I wanted to ask you about that." EEEHHHH? When did she had been in my life?! :O
"She did?! *gasp* How-- I don't even--  That's just don't make any sense, Johan." I said. SERIOUSLY! When did she ever been in MY life? I SWEAR I just knew her this year. The girl who had been following Johan around the school, that's how I knew her. God, this is getting confusing. :/

~That night~

"So, wanna meet Maya tomorrow?" Johan texted me right after I had my dinner, around 8:30 pm that night.
"I don't know Johan. I don't think she would even want to see me." I texted back.

*ring ring ring* Johan called his princess me.

"You know, even so, we have to straighten things out between the two of you. I don't want to see any girl fights at school." Johan said to me calmly.
"I don't think we would go that far, Johan. Come on. We're young adults. Only idiots fight for a boy." I said to him, sounded mature.
"I'm glad to hear that. But still, that doesn't mean Maya thinks the same. She might even do bad things to you. And I don't even want to start thinking about the things she can do." He was worried. Aaawww he's worried about me. ......God, this is SOO not the time for me to fangirl on Johan. FOCUS. We're talking serious here!
"Hmmm...*sigh* Do you have her phone number? You break it to her. I don't want her to start bitching on me." I said.
"Okay. I'll be your middle person. I hope this goes well."
"I hope this goes well too." I said back.
"Okay, I need to help bro on something. See you tomorrow morning, honey~" He said. I could imagine him smiling on the phone to himself. HAHA. I bet it's super funny.
"Haha... *chuckles* See ya."

~Early morning, the next day~

"Good morning sleeping beauty. What time did you sleep last night?" Johan asked me as I walked out of my house around 6:55 this morning.
"Morning. Around 2:15 or something?" I said rubbing my eyes. "Why?" I yawned as I asked.
"You look tired...again. Did the fiction again last night?" He asked me. OF COURSE I DID! What kind of question was that?
"Yeah. And you want to know what I wrote did last night?" I asked him.
"What?" Johan crossed his arms while leaning to his Cooper.
"The hero proposed to the heroin and then some bitch came up and ruined it." I frowned.
"Haha. I think I can related the further chapters." He nodded. 
"I guess you were stressed of thinking about her, huh?" He asked.
"Pretty much. I don't know which is more stressful though. Writing a fiction about her or just meeting her today." I frowned some more.
"Oh come on. Be a sport and go with the flow. We're trying to solve the World War III over here." He said to me. World War III. Pffftttttttt.....=.=
"I'll just keep quiet and watch whether SHE wants to cooperate or not. If not, I'm out." I said, trying to make him stop this meeting and just go on with our day. He just gave me a sceptical look, rising his left brow as I crossed my arms.
"Anyway, she already agreed to meet, so, I don't think your little thoughts of walking out on this meeting will be able to succeed." He said, sounding so smart. I feel dumb whenever I speak with him. =.=
"Whatever." I said, sounding slightly snobby and annoying. Why am I like this anyway? Did I over-thought of this meeting scenario in my little fiction last night? Hmmm...:/

Anyway, we opened up the bakery like yesterday. Juhairi oppa assigned us with the same things we did yesterday too. So, I asked Johan what time she'll come to the bakery. He said she would come any time. She didn't say what time. So, I guess we'll just wait for Little Miss Diva to come then.
 
To Be Continued.... :DDD
A/N: I tried to make it long, but not too long. SO, please endure the fact that I'm not perfect. Anyway, if u really truly support my fiction chapters, please 'like' this and comment below~ Sorry for grammar mistakes and typos :P
next chapter -----> :DD

No comments:

Next Older Home