Tuesday 20 December 2011

No More Johan T^T You're at fault

Hooooiii.... hehe my chapters are really coming late aren't it? I've been busy with another fiction lately.. also with drama watching. Easier way to put it, I was busy with other stuff than this fiction. I kinda lost interest to write about.......you know ....the fake me - daydreaming for Johan to come by ....someday.


Anyway, I'm sorry if any of you reading this are disappointed in me. I'm just sorry I lost the idea to write this. Overall, I can't really fully blame myself for stopping(to write). A part to blame is you guys yourself. You guys don't comment and give me inspiration and ideas T^T

You....you...... unproductive silent readers are such ghosts. T^T I seriously wanted to continue writing, but since NO ONE is reading, I'd better stop wasting my time on something so petty.

So, it's OFFICIAL. I'M STOPPING THE BOY I KNEW CHAPTERS. Let it be hanging till the end of time.

*whoah. so dramatic.


Jaejoong is becoming really hot in my eyes right now :) So, I wrote a fiction with Jaejoong in it at some fiction sharing website. and NO, I'm NOT gonna share it with you guys, because.....
.
.
.
.
.
...........I just don't want to share it with you guys.






KBai.
Next Older Home