Thursday 28 July 2011

I'm Back.........?

HELPPP!!!!

OK! I'm back! BUT not with the fiction..... I'm back .....with the crushing mode.... YES I admit.... I'm back in the "monkey-love" line.. how do I know this? well, the symptoms are as follow,
  1. I eat WAAAAYYYYY too much... even when I'm not hungry.. I eat FAR too much.. and YES I have to admit, I ate A LOT when I first liked Izzat before.. (YES! I FINALLY SAID HIS NAME WITH EASE! T_T) and I seem to be eating, pretty much, everything.. and I get hungry fast too =o="
  2. I become extra sensitive to young people... I mean.. even to kids.. they somehow get on my nerves ALL ~ THE ~ TIME... even though they didn't do anything to me.. (sorry kids.. T^T)
  3. I protest A LOT to my dad... I mean, his normal 'chores' for me to do become REEEAALLY annoying.. Those "chores" are like, make his coffee, iron his work shirts, massage his shoulders/ head/ legs/ back(everything apparently =o='') SO, every time he makes me do something, I'll get extremely lazy and I'll give out excuses to NOT do it... which I don't usually do.. :P
  4. I get VERY meticulous with my appearance (my face especially).. I mean, even when I get a very small zit on my forehead, I'll get the pimple prevention treatment going...
  5. I blush when I see couple scenes on dramas, movies and all those stuffs..
  6. I get EXTREEEMEELY sensitive when I hear his name..
  7. My heartbeat/breathing slows down when I see him..
  8. I'll be SOOOOO awkward when he's close.. (close.. as in even from 10 metres away)
  9. I smile all of a sudden when he walks past me..
  10. My mind goes blank when he makes eye contact with me..
AAHHH!!! HELPP!! seriously! THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR ME TO LIKE SOMEONE!! NOOOO!!!!


3 comments:

Budak Kimchi said...

Hehe, aku pun sama. :P

ElyzaShazwani said...

yawww , welcome back ! HAHA . relaxla, kita chillax je ~ btw, jealous dowh dgn kau , ade crush balik huaaahuaaa bestnye !

Aisyah Zahira said...

urghh... this is TOTALLY exhausting me.. == stressed... tension.. heh

Next Older Home