Saturday 6 February 2010

Getting Orthondontics!!! (BRACES!!)

As u read on the top... I AM getting one.. so, in the next two appointments, I'll be having a pair of braces in front of my teeth...



My next appointment is 27th February 2010.. then by the next week, I'll be having yet another appointment that is in 6th March 2010...



the process is pretty much simple.. well, that is to me... to the dentist, A LOT OF WORK! after having my teeth 'welded', I'll have to 'x-ray' my set of teeth and also my lateral side of the skull.. (to determine the jaw's range and teeth range) then, I'll have my other tooth(s) 'welded', and give the dentist the 'x-ray' film', so they can 'investigate' on it... heehee... THEN, they will put on the braces on me...!

SO EXCITING!!!! ;)


* wanted to watch "NINJA ASSASSIN" but didn't get to.. huhu.. I'll wait for the dvd then.. much better! HD! *

No comments:

Next Older Home