Monday 22 October 2012

[fic048] Crying Sucks

I'm not crying btw. Well. Probably. I dunno. Just read! #Flashback edition!#

HAPPY READING!! :DD
 
Aisyah's POV

It's three days after Jonghyun's visit to my house. I was able to bid him goodbye yesterday at the airport. Damn, it was embarrassing. Jonghyun kept wanting to hug and kiss me. AND WE'RE IN MALAYSIA. Thankfully, my parents didn't come with me, or I'd be dead for having an 'affair' with someone else. Psshh.. Like Johan didn't have an affair. Being a female is so unfair. Hmm.. :'(

So, I arrived at school today with a happy mood. But then I met Izzat this morning as I was on my way to the school gate. Damn it. Please don't ask me questions about Jonghyun. Pleeeeeaaaaase don't ask me questions about Jonghyun. PLEASE!

"Oh God, don't let him see me. Don't let him see me, please." I said to myself as I walked down hills.
"Raja! Raja Aisyah!" I heard him call me. OH GOD. 
"Calm yourself down. He won't ask you things. Huu.." I thought to myself and sighed before looking at him. I turned my head. Only surprised to see him with a new haircut.
"Whoa. Hey there handsome." I thought.


"Morning." I smiled to him.
"Morning :)" He smiled back. WHOA Izzat. Don't go too far on the smile. You know that's the thing that made me have a crush on you before.
"Cool haircut." I said to him.
"Thanks." He answered. I nodded and tried to avoid any other questions from him. So, I walked a bit faster so I can reach the stairs a lot faster to avoid him.

"W-Weh." Izzat called out to me after a few moments.
"Yeah?" I stopped my steps and looked at him, a bit surprised at the call.
"Hari tu sapa dtg kat rumah ko tuh?" He asked. Damn. He asked that question!
"O-Oh. K-Kawan aku." I stuttered. Stop stuttering, stupid!
"Lelaki? Datang rumah ko? and ko sorang2?" He asked, sounding a bit concerned.
"..." I didn't say anything, but nodded to respond.
"SERIOUSLY?!" He said, almost shouting, with his eyes widened.
"Yeah." I bit my lower lip.
"Dia tak buat ape2 kat ko kan?" He asked some more.
"Huh? Ahh A'ah. Takde pape. Hehe.." I answered nervously.
"Oh. Okay." He let out a silent sigh and nodded afterwards.
Then we continued walking until we reached the stairs. I'm sooo glad it ended 'well'. But he sounds way to concerned now. Why?

--------------------------------------------

Izzat's POV

I head to my class after having a conversation with Raja, bidding goodbye to her, as she climbs the stairs to her class. I arrived in class only to receive eyes, looking at me, squinting with a smirk.

"Izzaaaatttttt......" Hazmi cooed my name, while others had their lips curved like chimpanzees.
"What?" I coolly placed my bag to my seat and sat down, trying to keep my cool.
"EEYYYYYY!!" All of them started to swarm me.
"Sejak bila ko rapat dengan Raja?! Eeyyyyyy...!" Gajen teased.
"Ntah ah..." I felt my face feeling slightly warm.

"Eeee dah merah muka! HAHA! Kantoi suka Raja!" Haziq squealed out loud. The other kids at the back heard what they said.
"Apa? Izzat suka Raja? Untunglah Raja, crush lama die suka balik!" I heard Sophia, clapping to herself, starting to spread the gossip. 

"MANA ADALAH! Aku baik je dgn dia!" I said, trying to stop it from spreading too far.
"Gebang ah ko!" Naqib shouted, while the guys tried to 'punch' me on the stomach.
"Jap! Jap!" Hazmi stopped them all with his arms wide apart.
"Dari kita kecoh dekat sini, baik kita ckp terus je kat Raja!" Hazmi continued, gathering the boys together, heading outside of class.
"WEYH! JANGAN!" I shouted.

They start to head out of the class as a group. "And where do you think you're going?" Teacher Zalimah, our English teacher, came out of nowhere, stopping the boys from going out.
"E-Eh teacher!" Hazmi was shocked.
Fiiuuuu saved by the teacher. If they've gone out, it would be one hell of an embarrassing day. *sigh*

--------------------------------------------
Aisyah's POV

I arrived in class after a conversation with Izzat. I knocked on the door and gave my salaam. I saw Anwar and Razzaq chatting before greeting me with a smile, almost pedo-istic. I awkwardly smiled back and walked pass them. But then, I saw Johan, present in his seat, skipping two desks from mine. 

Immediately, my face frowned as I was reminded of the face of the boy who used to be very nice to me, those lips which used to take away my first kiss, those eyes that used to only look at me ever so adoringly. I was upset that he actually came to school today. I hoped he was absent, so I could probably forget about him. So, I can at least move on easily.

"Good morning, class." Our homeroom teacher came in with two files in her arms. We quickly stood up from our chairs and greeted back at her.
"Okay, you can sit down. I have something for your SPM, so here are actually the timetables for the exam." She said aloud.

"Raja, will please pass these around the class? Thank you." She whispered to me.
I stood up from my chair and took the stack of booklets from her. I gave out the booklets to my classmates. I circled the classroom, with my final stop at Johan's desk. Without noticing my strength, I slammed the booklet on his desk, almost like I was giving a warning at him. Satisfied with the sound, I walked away, heading to my seat.

"Aina, read aloud the instructions on page three if you please." The teacher said to my deskmate. She stood up and starts reading the guide for SPM exam takers.
After a whole hour of signing and registering our names in the form given by the teacher, she heads out of the class, after giving her our thanks. I sloppily sat back at my chair and start to tidy up my desk for the next subject.

"Raja. Asal ko senyap je harini?" Aina asked me.
"Takde mood." I emotionlessly said to her.
"Asal Johan tak datang sekolah tiga hari lepas?" She asked me. I just shrugged my shoulders indicating her that I didn't know.
"Ko girlfriend dia, tak kan tak tahu?" She said in a higher pitch.
"Aku...tak tanya." I said, hoping this conversation would end fast because I really don't have the mood to talk about Johan.
"Aku demam." A familiar voice answered behind me. I looked at him.
"Aku tak bagitahu Aisyah pon. Bukan dia kisah aku sakit ke tak." He dissed me with his hands in his pockets. I rolled my eyes and stood up from my chair, with my books in hand. Quickly, I head out of the class.

"Raja, ko nak pegi mana?" Anwar stopped my steps as he saw me storming out of class.
"Library. Cikgu Chemistry takde, kursus." I said short and continued walking out.

Storming off to the library, I fastened my pace, almost about to run. Arrived at the front door, I took off my shoes and arranged it neatly on the rack. I stepped beyond the door frame and felt a gush of chilling air conditioner to my hot face. I quickly head to my left, where there was this special place I know that has the best spot for direct air-conditioning; The last row of long  tables, at the end corner of the table. 

Still feeling a bit mad, I slammed my books on the glass sheeted table and sat down. I heaved a big breath and landed my head on the glass table. I gathered my arms together on the table as I felt my eyes starting to to tear. I hate being like this. Being mad at my loved ones. I HATE IT!

"Pabo. Don't cry! People are going to look!" I said silently to myself.
"Stop crying! Stupid eyes. Stupid tear glands! STOP!" I cried to myself as I think the library was empty.
"Raja Aisyah?" I heard a familiar voice calling my name.
"Yes?" I answered while sobbing as I wipe off my tears with my two hands like a kid, trying to stop crying.

--------------------------------------------

Hairi's POV

Our Science teacher was absent today, so I thought I'd go to library and 'steal' some free air-conditioner and also maybe study. A bit. Hehe.

"It's empty! PERFECT!" I said as I walked in the library alone with my comics in hand. But after settling down at my seat across the entrance door, I saw Aisyah coming in as I glanced at the squeaking door, thinking it might be a teacher.

I waved my hands a bit to her, but I see she didn't notice. She seemed raged and pissed off. So, I shrugged it off and continued reading my comic. I heard her slamming her books on the table and the chair screeching on the floor. But moments later, I heard small sobs, almost too clearly to be heard. I looked back and saw Aisyah, with her head and arms on the table, her specs on her right, sobbing, saying incoherent words I can't seem to understand.

Feeling concerned, I stood up from my chair and head towards her spot. I called her name, "Raja Aisyah?". She immediately quiets down and tried wiping off her visible tears with her two hands. She was sobbing, trying to catch her breath.

It reminded me of when she cried as she fell off a see-saw and scraped her knees as we played together in kindergarten. It was the same face. Aisyah didn't change a bit. Reminded of the past, I smiled to myself to the cute girl who used to cry and caused me to panic.

"Kenapa ni?" I said in a soothing tone as I sat by her side, pulling off a chair next to her.
"H-Hai-ri." She sobbed my name as I pulled her hands apart from her face. She was the same cute crying girl 12 years ago. The one I used to have a crush on. She was the same. Those dark brown eyes were watery and red, her button nose was like Rudolph's, tears didn't have a chance to dry. So, I wiped it off with my hands and cupped her face.

"Are you going to tell me or you're going to keep crying like a kindergartener losing her candy?" I said to her puffed face. She started mewling, about to cry again and had her head low, leaving me without a chance but to let go of her red swollen face.

"Hmm.." I sighed. "Kelas ko ada cikgu tak lepas nih?" I asked her. She shook her head while wiping her tears off again.

"Kalau camtu jom!" I held her hand and pulled her to stand up.
"Ke mana?" She asked with her groggy voice. 
"My paradise." I smiled to her.
To Be Continued.... :D
next chapter ---> :DD

1 comment:

Budak Kimchi said...

Tetibe rasa nak nyanyi lagu Infinite bila nampak ayat 'paradise' :D

Next Older Home