Wednesday 20 February 2013

This or That?! Beauty TAG

I'm doing this because one of my loyal readers told me it'd be fun. so I did.

Makeup

Blush or bronzer?
Bronzer

Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipstick

Eye liner or mascara?
BOTH, when girly... Eyeliner when casual..



Foundation or concealer?
DEFINITELY concealer. I hate when foundations cakes up ma face.

Neutral or colored eye shadows?
I'm always neutral.. hehe

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
Loose is more natural looking :)

Brushes or sponges?
Brushes. It spreads more smoothly than DAMPING my face with a sponge.


Nails!

OPI or China Glaze?
China Glaze looks 'braver'. Never tried, but knows how the colours turned out.

Long or short?
MEDIUM. I hate having too long nails, or too short nails. It'll make me feel dirty and finger-ey.

Flower or no flower?
U mean decos? ABSTRACT ROCKS!

Body!

Perfume or body splash?
I use body splash. But I prefer perfumes better. It smells more elegant that way xD

Lotion or body butter?
LOTION, but I don't really like putting any, anyway.

Body wash or soap?
To feel perfumey, I use body wash. To feel CLEAN, I use soap.

Lush or other bath company?
I'm a loyal, cheap drug store buyer.. Guardian's bath cleansing items are my choice :)

Fashion!

Jeans or sweatpants?
JEANS!

Long sleeved or short sleeved?
BOTH!

Dresses or skirts?
None. I'm so wrapped up in two long tubes, not one large flowy thing to my feet :p

Stripes or plaid?
PLAID! I can NEVER wear stripes. It'd make me look weird.

Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals! Casual yet, comfortable :)

Scarves or hats?
Scarves :)

Studs or dangle earrings?
Studs. but earrings sounds soo........hmm.

Necklace or bracelets?
BOTH! I love accessories :)

Heels or flats?
HEELS. I adore them, but cant always wear them. SUCKS.

Cowboy boots or riding boots?
Riding boots with HEELS.

Jacket or hoodie?
Hoodie. Jackets makes me feel like a potato.

Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe?
Forever 21.

Hair!

Curly or straight?
Straight with a curl in the bottom :D

Bun or ponytail?
Bun! I soo love breads *krik krik*

Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
I'm so geeky with butterfly clips, so I choose butterfly clips. haha

Hairspray or gel?
What am I? A hairstylist? Come on, natural all the way xD

Long or short?
I extremely adore long hair. but currently have short hair *sad*

Dark or light coloured hair?
I have light, dark coloured hair. Almost very very dark amber, but very light brown.

Side sweep bangs or full bangs?
Side sweep bangs are cute, but I never had one .__.

Up or down?
UP. I hate my hair flying in the wind, catching my nose and disrupting my respiratory process. Or covering my ear, tarnishing my already bad hearing.

Random!

Rain or shine?
RAIN. Jung Jihoon, I still love you even if you have a gf already :')

Summer or winter?
Winter! Ready for cuddles, everybody!

Fall or spring?
Fall! Yeah the wind and heavy rain sucks, but I like it :D

Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate for cakes and cookies, vanilla is a must for ice creams!

East coast, or west coast?
West coast. When you get to a beach, you'd want to see the sun sets.. not rise :p

Tag to Si Budak Kimchi :)

2 comments:

Budak Kimchi said...

Jaket buat kau rasa macam potato? Macam mana rasanya?

Aisyah Zahira said...

Macam ni. http://espress451.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/bakedpotatowithbutter.jpg

Next Older Home