Monday 14 March 2011

TO MY BELOVED READERS!

okayy... it turns out that I could actually write a decent story..
and u guys are actually willing enough to read and follow it..
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

just wanted to say that,
DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE U GUYS?!
this is how I love u guys -->
first, take a flight from Malaysia, and fly to Seoul,
then continue flying to California..
take a flight transfer and continue flying to Paris..
when u get to Paris, take another flight transfer and
continue flying till u get to Dubai.. once u reach Dubai,
get yet another flight transfer and continue this
circle till u fly around the world 7 times,
and THEN reach back to Malaysia after
HOURS long of sitting and flight transferring
and more eating, barfing and sleeping...

THAT MUCH!!!

shorter to say than the essay above,
I LOVE YOU GUYS TILL I RUN
AROUND THE WHOLE WORLD 7 times!!!
THANKS A LOT FOR SUPPORTING THE STORY!!

ah! and also, I decided to give this story a name,
The Boy I Knew
Is it okay with u guys? or it's just....bleehh.
If u guys have better ideas of the story title,
please do tell me, and I'll consider the name
in my lists of fictional names.. :DD

again! THANKS FOR READING!!

No comments:

Next Older Home