Friday 21 January 2011

should I? should I NOT?......help

okayy.. my friends have been offered to other schools, and they already confirmed it~ (*Jay-Kepala Batas,Penang... Syera-Jasin,Melaka... nuriz-seri puteri,KL)

SO i'm going to be VERY VERY lonely (like i haven't been lonely enough~=.=)..
THUS! i made a little decision to make myself amused by making my own fanfic... i dunno if i even have the time to write... hmm... it's getting pretty lonelier than before, so i guess it's a nice thing for me to do... since, i might not be able to talk/interact with them much...
as u might know, i'm a follower of shinee fanfics at SFI... i remember they said, posting their fics on asianfanfics.com(?) i'm not sure myself, if the website is actually open/available or not~

if there is such website, should i make a new ID(register laa..)? should i? aaaaa.... getting ready for the future is tough~ =o=

i know it's kinda childish to be thinking about what to do when everybody leaves.... i know it's not matured to be making these childish decisions where, there's me, asking myself whether i should make a fanfic or not.. yeahh... i'm not that matured yet.. (i am, though, more matured than my friends... hahaha:DD not that i want to brag about it.. but yeah... i think WAAYYYY differently than them... again, not bragging.. just saying~)

so, last decision?

wait until who's leaving, and who's staying....
(wow MBLAQ made a song just right for my situation i guess?
:: stay with me~ nae gyeotae man isseo~ jwo niga nae jeonbu yeotan marya~ ::)
dunno the meaning~ ;P

ANYWAYS?!
we'll see whether i register for it or not...
(i don't think i can keep up with the fanfic..)
if i do start one, just see if anyone's reading it~
if there are followers, i'll just continue for the fanfics readers:DD
wow! i'm nice..:PP
Next Older Home