Sunday 19 June 2011

[fic019] Surprise Surprise....!

well, it's been a week since school has been re-opened due to school holidays.. and I was showered with more gifts on that very Monday!! :DD
yeah I was kinda surprised coz, Hajar, who gave me a BIG 'FRIENDS' frame, actually GAVE me a gift :D which I like :DD and I got others too.. mostly from my 4ICT friends : Elyza, Biha, Nicky, Syasya, Naz and also Farhana.. :D they gave me a card, a bracelet and a teddy phone chain.. :DD the phone chain actually flashes and blinks.. but I don't know.. I probably broke it since it won't flash anymore.. Biha.. mian.. T^T Iman & Sam gave me a foot bracelet.. which was my first to get.. since I RARELY/NEVER wore foot bracelets before.. I try to wear it because of u guys :D ANYWAYS, continue on the fiction!!
HAPPY READING!! ;DD

so, Key oppa, Dilla and I went to a dress shop near the hotel area.. He really knows his shops.. the dress in the shop was really beautiful.. I looked at the dresses and I assumed that the dresses were expensive.. I then looked at one of the price tag of a dress..... 300,000 won! that's like $300 per dress! I made a shocked face when I saw the price and pulled Dilla to see it.. we stopped at the aisle and Key oppa was searching around looking at other dresses until he realized we were far behind.. he turned to look at us and walked to us..

"u want this one?"
"ah.. no.. it's just.. I think this isn't the
right shop for our wallets.." I said fiddling with my fingers..
"what do u mean?"
*I showed him the price tag*
"aaahh.. don't worry.. u probably had
never bought dresses before.."
*we nodded*
"well, dresses this beautiful are meant to
be a bit expensive since it's hand sewn..
also because some of these are imported..." Key oppa explained..
"ohh.. then can't we go find any other affordable ones..
besides, we're only wearing it once.."
"hmm.. let's just search here first..
payment, I'll pay by 3/4 of it.." he smiled..
"are u serious?!" Dilla & I were shocked by his offer..
"heh.. Jjong & Taem already gave some money for ur dresses.."
"Taemin? haha he gave money?" I asked..
"yeah surprised right?" Key chuckled..
"yeah.." I glanced at Dilla, she was pouting....cute :D

after a bit of design & price survey in the very shop, we decided to go to another shop.. the other shop had milder looking dresses.. formal ones looks elegant and cute at the same time.. but then I saw these tulle skirts which attracts me.. I went over to the skirt racks and start to look at each of them.. Dilla went over to me and looked at some.. Key oppa saw me and went over also..

"want to mix and match instead of a full dress?" he asked..
"but isn't it a formal party?"
I asked back while holding a black-grey-ish tulle skirt..
"that doesn't mean u can't look formal with a skirt.."
"hmm.. how about this skirt, black wedges,
brown leggings, a black bow belt and a light brown top?"
"yeah.. nice choices :D" Key oppa praised me..
"hmm I have the shoes already, just need to
find the top, the belt and leggings.. what kind should we find?"
"find something casual and simple yet u can look elegant.."
"hmm.. this is tricky.. Dilla, have u found urs?"
"yeah.. I chose a dress.." she held hers..
"if that's so, help me with mine.."
"okay :)"

so, we're off trying to find the perfect top for me.. then I remembered the hair band Jjong gave to me.. the brown-teddy-bear-accent hair band.. "I should find something in brown or mocha" I said to myself.. I finished shopping in 2 hours.. all kinds of accessories were bought and I'm pretty satisfied.. but the only ONE thing I don't really like is, Key oppa making me to wear earrings.. Like I told Jonghyun before, I don't have the earring hole.. so, he made me pierce my ears! I nearly cried.. T^T evil Key oppa... Dilla laughed at me, but then Key oppa told her to do the same... I laughed at her back.. >:DD

We came back to the hotel with the bags of clothes and accessories hanging on our arms.. Key oppa and us parted when we left for our rooms... It was about 6pm at the time... he told us to get ready by 8pm and wait for them at the lobby.. so, we did.. after a bit of showering, I start to wear my clothes.. then a ring was heard at my door.. I opened it up and saw a small, innocent looking woman holding a big bag over her left shoulder.. I asked why was she here.. she said SHINee sent her to do our make up.. so, I let her in..

She put down the heavy bag which I found out was containing make up items.. from blushes to mascaras.. she had all of it! so, Dilla just came out of the bathroom already wearing her clothes, she jerked when she saw an unknown woman sitting down on the edge of the bed waiting for us to finish... She then said to cover the upper top of our torso, meaning below the neck, to prevent the make up from reaching our clothes.. so we did.. we placed a cut up plastic bag on the place she intended to save from the make up spills..

She started her work with Dilla since I haven't finish drying my hair.. the clothes Dilla wore is supposed to be innocent and 'youthful' looking.. so, the make up is needed to be light.. she finished with Dilla's make up and her hair was tied up like a bun within a matter of minutes.. her work was fast and promising... I saw how she worked, and I was excited for her to do mine!

She starts mine with taking off my specs.. she said to wear contact lenses.. well, I was lucky since I did the laser surgery before and my eyes' power got down.. but still, it's slightly blurry.. so, I wore my contacts.. then, she said to wash my face.. to remove the redness the specs made my nose bridge(u know the thing where the specs settled on).. after I did was she told, I patted my face dry and she start to put on the foundation.. my face didn't need much foundation.. she even praised me for having nice skin condition compared to other artistes she'd worked with.. I blushed... then, I asked her name and her age.. she only answered her name... Choi Eun Na.. Since she had these 'experienced'(meaning she had lived long) looking eyes, I automatically called her "Eun Na unnie".. she smiled when I called her that.. :)

so, I wore my necklace, earrings, hair band and bracelet... accessories, done! my make up, done! Eun Na unnie did a GREAT job with mine.. everything matches perfectly with my clothes.. truly SHINee sent us the best stylist ever..! :D when she starts to pack up her make up kit, I asked her.. "wait! aren't u(unnie) going to do my hair?" she answered, "it's perfect like that.. ur straight hair fits perfectly with the rest of ur clothes.. :)"

I kinda agree on that.. so, I let it be.. when she was about to head out, I asked for her phone number.. she gave it and she bid goodbye.. Even though she didn't spend much time with us, it felt like I've known her for so long... I smiled looking at her phone number and her picture which I saved together with the number..

so, everything was done, we headed out to the lobby where SHINee oppas and the other SM artistes are waiting.. we got down and saw the huge hotel lobby was filled with SM artistes in all kinds of elegant and shiny clothes... the female artistes wore evening-slash-party-slash-cocktail dresses... the males wore tuxedos.... I suddenly felt like an alien wearing weird mixes of human clothes.. which doesn't really match with their clothes' "level"..
even Dilla looked more human than me.. T.T hmm.... Key oppa was the only one wearing a white tuxedo.. he looked good in it :D The others(SHINee) wore grey and black tux, but with different mixes of shirts and bow ties.. they looked REALLY NICE... :D then Jonghyun looked at me, astonished.. what? did I wore something wrong? I look down at my clothes..

--------------------------------------

Jonghyun's POV

I was talking to Minho about tomorrow's activity until I saw Aisyah in a cute dress.. I'm not sure if it's a dress, but looks like one.. she looked beautiful in it :D the make up was just right, she took off her specs, let her hair down like the time we hanged around the river bank and she looked a bit taller than before.. it's because of the shoes I guess... so Key WAS right.. behind those specs, she IS a fashionista.. that's surprising...! she's so down to earth earlier this morning, and now she looks cute and elegant.. such a difference! she looked at her clothes while I start to walk to her and the others followed me..

"why did u(oppa) look at me so long?" she asked..
"...."
I was still surprised by her appearance..
"heeeelllllloooooo anyone there?" she waved in front of my face..
I grabbed her hand and answered,
"yes there is someone here.."
"good, because I want to hear the explanation.."
"of what?" I raised my left eye brow..
"hish.. why did u look at me like this *re-enact face*
earlier?" *the boys laughed*
"no I didn't!" I denied..
"yes u did!! u saw it right Dilla?"
"haha no comment.." she shrugged..
"eeii.. u're no help Dilla... *pout*"
haha she looks so cute, I wanna pinch her cheeks!
"now now.. let's go to our table..
the others(SM artistes) are already there.." Key said..

I've been here a couple of times before, for this annual charity party thingy.. and the ballroom looks the same.. it was filled with white cloth covering the tables and chairs like the first time I was here..
Other hotel guests were also here.. CEOs and rich families are usually the ones gathered here.. I looked around the ballroom spotting Suju hyungs by a table of old people.. old people.. CEOs of big companies I assume... my eyes wandered around the area, looking at the old people shaking hands together.. then my eyes surprised me.. isn't that the boy who looks like me? what's his name again? Jo.... Jon.... aahh whatever.. why is he here? Is his family rich or something? I see an old man shaking hands with one of the old people I saw earlier that I assumed to be CEOs.. I also saw a woman and another handsome looking boy sitting next to him.. his family I guess..

I walked deeper in the ballroom, to our table, reserved by the name "SHINee" which is rather near the stage.. I sat myself next to Onew hyung.. our table fits seven of us, so.. the girls are sitting together with us! yay! :D I saw Aisyah walking over to Minho and Dilla... I stood back up and pulled her quickly.. leaving Key in her place and herself next to me.. :D

-----------------------------------

Aisyah's POV

I was about to sit next to Minho, then Jonghyun rushed over to me and pulled me next to him.. wow he's possessive.. so I ended up sitting next to him.. again..

"*sigh* why haven't u still get it?"
"what?" I said looking at him, sitting down..
"from now on, if we're sitting as a group like this,
I want u to sit next to me.. got that?"
"but whyyyyy?" I pouted..
"because I said so.."
I pouted some more,
"arasso..." I looked down..

so, all of us settled in and I looked at the other tables as Dilla couldn't stop bothering me to look at Suju oppas.. Lee Teuk oppa suddenly stood up and walked over to our table which wasn't that far from their's.. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun followed behind him..

"and who do we have here?" he stood behind my seat and held it..
"oh hyung! they're our lucky fans that we told u about.."
Jonghyun oppa said excitedly..
"Annyeonghaseyo.." Dilla and I greeted Lee Teuk oppa..
"u speak Korean?" Kyuhyun oppa asked..
"Ne.. :)" Dilla and I answered..
"I see u're getting to know each other VERY well.."
Eunhyuk said emphasizing on the word VERY..
"ne? what do u(oppa) mean?" I said while chuckling lightly..
"I mean, I see a lot of skinship between u and Jjong here.."
"ah? NO NO.. he's just stubborn that's all!
I have nothing to do with it!"
I said panicking and waving my hands in front of me..
"stubborn?! yah?! who said I'm stubborn?!"
Jonghyun gestured to pinch my cheeks..
I avoided his pinching fingers, thankfully..
the people around me laughed..
"u guys are so cute.. :)" said a female.. it was Tiffany unnie..
"thanks! :)" said Jonghyun all smiley..
"so, this is Aisyah? the one that Jonghyun
had been squawking about lately?" Yuri teased..
"u 'squawk' about me?" I asked Jonghyun..
"NO I DON'T! Noona! no I didn't.."
"yes u did.. don't lie Jonghyun.. it's bad.. hehe"
said Taeyeon unnie pointing her fingers at him..
"whateverlikeicare" Jonghyun mumbled..
I saw his face becoming red.. haha poor Jonghyun.. :]

then Luna came over after Suju oppas went back to their tables.. she was next to Onew.. whispering him something.. the ballroom was kinda noisy, so, it wasn't that surprising... haha only if Elyza was here.. xD I nudged Dilla and pointed at Onew + Luna.. I said, "rugi Elyza xde skrg.. " "hahaha amek gmbr!" she laughed and pulled out her iPod touch.. she took the pic and renamed it, "Elyza's Present"... I watched her doing that and then, Victoria unnie suddenly came to me,

"so, u're the girl?" she asked..
"ne?" I was confused a bit..
"Jonghyun's fan.. yes..? :)" she smiled at me..
"ahh yes I am :D" I smiled back at her..
"nice to finally meet u.. :)" she held out her hand to shake..
"ahh..ne... :)" I shyly shook her hand..
"Jonghyun has been texting everybody about u..
so, I'm curious to see u.. and now I met u! :D" she said smiling..

Jonghyun oppa has been texting everybody? u mean to all SM Town members?! I only smiled back at Victoria unnie.. then she pulled Amber to me.. she introduced me to her and we greeted each other.. Amber looks so much like Jonghyun in real life... which is amazing :D Dilla and I chatted a bit with Victoria and Amber unnies until Krystal called them to sit back.. "the speech is about to begin.." she said. Krystal had these evil-looking-hatred-filled-eyes when she took a glance at me.. Victoria unnie and Amber unnie waved at us, smiling and went back to their seats.. they're nice :D Krystal was just weird.. does she hate me for being close to Jonghyun? but I thought Krystal hated Jonghyun... I heard she's the one who started the anti-fan club for Jonghyun.. hmm I dunno... :/

So, the ceremony finally started with the MC greeted the guests who attended the event.. he then talked about the purpose of the ceremony which was actually a charity event for the poor in Sudan.. the hotel management will give 20% of their profits to a charity fund for Sudan children.. then came the hotel manager giving a small speech for the evening.. he said about something related to sponsorships from a family and he's grateful of that kind family.. he said the family didn't want to be named on stage.. so, I think the family is really sincere to help the children of Sudan.. :D

when the speech was done, a number of small Korean children from age four to seven got on stage in their Hanbok.. the boys held a pair of ribbon sticks(u know the thing gymnasts usually use) and the girls held painted paper fans.. they start to sing children songs accompanied with an old folk melody.. which was really cute :) Dilla took more pics of the kids on stage with her iPod like a fangirl would..

After the 10 minute long of children performance, Super Junior KRY went on stage.. they performed two songs.. one is called The One I Love(click) and the other one was In My Dream(click)... both of the song made the girls teary.. I was, of course, tough.. so, I didn't cry since I don't really understand fully of the lyrics.. I just enjoyed the music and their voices.. I wonder why doesn't SMent make a new album for them... such a waste.. but come to think of it, Kyuhyun oppa must've been very busy since he's in many subgroups under SMent.. the recent one is SM The Ballad, Suju M and others I think.. I'm not that much of a fan of Suju but at least I know a thing or two..

Dilla who was a fan of Yesung, like myself, bobbed her head left to right, syncing the rhythm of the ballad songs.. they finished singing and bowed to the crowd.. they even received a standing ovation by the crowds.. they are truly amazing when it comes to voice performances :)

After that, the girls wiped their tears off their eyes and straighten their back and waited for the next performance.. Jonghyun stood up from his chair and the lights went dim.. it's pretty dark.. and I can't see a thing! after a few minutes of my blind moments, a spotlight finally turned on, on the stage.. under it was Jonghyun sitting on a chair with his right leg reaching the floor.. sounds of the crowd came down after a few moments.. then the music starts... from the first notes of the piano intro, I knew what song he was going to sing... it's You're My Lady(click) originally from a famous ballad singer, Jung Yup.. I know this because I listen to his radio covers, which he did back in 2009, all the time.. especially before I go to sleep.. the song never comes down the 'most played' list in my phone.. I never get tired of his voice in this song.. :)

when he starts to sing the first verse, he looks at the crowd, singing his heart out.. keeping eye contact with the crowd.. but when he gets to the first chorus, he looked and pointed at me, making another spotlight shine on me.. I was like, what? me?! are u serious?! all wide eyes, looking left to right, trying to hide from his gaze.. "you are my lady, you are my lady..." I heard and then he walks down the stage.. making the other people shriek like watching a drama..

By the second verse.. he circled around my chair while singing.. "hajiman jigeum.... nae soneun nisoni aninde ireoke....." then he pulled my hand making me walk to the stage and settled on his chair earlier.. when the next chorus starts, he took out a rose from his coat and gave it to me.. "You are my lady, you are my lady..." and my thumping heart were the only things I heard.. he continues singing and circling my chair.. I was there holding the rose, looking down.. he continued singing the chorus twice...

when he reached the final part, "this is my lady, you are my lady.. niga itdeon keu jarireo...... *he held my chin looked at me straight in the eyes*...dorawa" .. I fell deep... WAAAAYYYY too deep.. the next thing I know, he kissed me on the cheek.. scratch that.. next to my lips...! my mind had gone blank.. I only heard my heart racing fast and suddenly died silently.. everything felt long and endless..

Then, all I heard were applause.. a loud applause from below.. the audience was clapping... they're clapping for Jonghyun + me? I finally snapped out of his gaze, when he smiled and took his hand off my chin.. then he took my hand, making me stand on my feet.. and we gave a bow at the applauding crowd.. I looked at him as he looked at me also.. he smiled, I smiled also..

Then, he helped me get off the stage.. While getting off, I took a glance at a table around the middle of the crowd.. I saw an old man, getting ready to sit.. wait.. isn't that Uncle Dahari? it's him! if that's him, that means his whole family is here! I looked at the table he was sitting.. I saw Johan.. He crossed his arm and looked pissed.. I felt my heart sank.. I sat at my seat and Dilla asked me questions which I didn't hear.. I was distracted.. I couldn't think of a word or thought at the moment.. My mind went blank again.. What am I suppose to say to Johan when he asks me about this? aaahhh!! I mentally screamed out a loud cry..

After the performance, the hotel's live jazz band played on stage and we enjoyed our dinner.. I was still in awkward mode.. who wouldn't?! the guy who just kissed me in the cheek is right NEXT TO ME! we were having steak.. and the food is halal.. the hotel manager is actually a Muslim, so, the food prepared is halal food.. the food was scrumptious and we talked a bit while cutting them in small pieces.. Key was pretty much at the opposite of me.. I talked about the stylist who came to our room earlier.. and I asked Key all sorts of questions..

--------------------------------

Johan's POV

The waiters just served dinner at our table and we're having steak.. I was cutting the steak and I spaced out for a bit.. I was still thinking of the kiss Jonghyun gave Aisyah.. no one, I repeat NO ONE can do that except for me! how dare he do that to MY GIRL! I start to tore my steak apart forcefully.. then my mom exhorted me..

"oii slow... slow.. u'll break the plate..."
she said while ogling at me and cutting her steak
"...."
I looked at my steak, still trying to cut it..
"what's wrong Johan? Were u disturbed by what Jonghyun just did?"
"...*sigh hard*..."
"if u do, well don't be.. she's not going to him, okay.."
"and how would u know?" I asked her, stopping my cutting action..
"I know this because I know she likes u..
and from my observation, she's the faithful kind of girl..
I also heard from Dilla, she used to stay liking her first love for 4 years!"
"but that was a long time ago maaa... people can change.. drastically.."
I said, looking down and slumping my shoulders..
"but people who have a strong personality like her,
have a hard time changing.. have more faith in her, Johan.."
she said softly..
"..." I kept silent and continued cutting my meat..
"but.. if u're really that insecure, go and get her
before she changes her mind!" she said in a supporting tone..
I nodded in agreement..

I placed my fork and knife down on the plate and rushed to look back... but the only thing I saw was her.. her lips were being wiped by Jonghyun.. and the others took pics.. now I'm really pissed! She didn't do anything to stop him! She just stayed there, spacing out for a while and blushed afterwards.. I quickly stood up from my chair and walked towards her.. I stormed down to her and when I reached her table, I grabbed her hand pulling her away from the table..

--------------------------

Aisyah's POV

I was eating my cut up steak and laughed at Taemin who was trying hard to cut his meat smaller than his normal bite size pieces.. he said the taste is much much better when savoured slowly and in small portions.. all of us laughed until suddenly Jonghyun pulled my chin softly and laughed at me,
"whhaatt?" I asked him..
"pabo.. u have gravy all over ur face...!"
I was clumsily trying to wipe it off with the back of my right hand,
but then Jonghyun pulled my chin again,
this time, he wiped it softly and neatly with a clean napkin..
"there u go.. :)" he smiled..
"look at how much gravy u wasted on our face!"
he showed me the gravy he wiped off my face..
then he pulled my right hand and wiped off the gravy there..

Suddenly I noticed flashes were aiming at us.. I looked to my left and front, and saw Key and Dilla with their cameras.. I widen my eyes and squawked,

"what the heck are u guys doing?! delete it this instance!"
I said trying to reach the cameras..
"meronggg~ not going to~ c(:"
Key and Dilla stuck out their tongues at me..

When I was trying to reach the cameras on their hands, I felt a tug on my left hand.. I look at the person tugging it.. It's Johan.. he was urging me to get up and follow him.. When I was already up, Jonghyun then pulled my right hand back..

"and where are u going with her?"
Jonghyun said in a protective tone..
"does it even concern u?" Johan fought back..
"yes it does...!"
Jonghyun said, trying to pull Johan's hand off mine..
their grip was hard.. my hands nearly broke
in half when they fought for it..
then I said,
"O-Oppa, it's okay.. I'll be back later.."
I said to Jonghyun oppa...
"u sure....?" Jonghyun said releasing his grip..
"yes, now let's go Johan.."
I said while pushing Johan, who wouldn't budge for awhile,
trying to break their killing-mode-gazes off each other..

Johan then rolled his eyes at Jonghyun and pulled me hard.. I nearly fall off my shoes.. "Johan! slow down! I'm about to fall!" I cried.. he didn't react to it.. he must've been VERY pissed.. he continued pulling me into a lift and pushed a button.. 8th floor.. I tried to pull my hand away from his, but he wouldn't let go.. when the lift stopped, he pushed the open door and pulled me out.. we continued walking rushingly to some dark places which I don't know.."Johan, where are we going?" I'm getting scared.. answer me will you? "Johan! answer me! Johaaan!" and we finally arrived at a huge-empty-open-floor-balcony..

He then pushed me forcefully against a wall, putting his arms above my shoulders like the thing happened in his room on my birthday before.. but this time, he's mad and pissed at me... his hard sighs was making me scared to my bones!

"how could u do this to me.."
he said looking down, under his sighs..
it was the low tone that made me very scared..
"I thought u like me.."
he continued softly but still in that mad tone..
"and I thought u knew I like u already..
how could u play with my feelings Aisyah?"
I felt guilty and wanted to speak.. but it didn't come out..
"u made me wait and placed me in this complicated situation..
u made me put my all to attract u.. and yet u do this to me.."
I didn't do anything to hurt u, Johan.. u hurt urself..
I wanted to say that but my throat won't allow it..
"answer me! why did u make me like this?!" he shouted..
I jerked and turned my face slightly to the right...

I was so scared, my eyes were tearing and my vision gets blurry... the tears fell down fast and it won't stop! I didn't and couldn't answer him.. I was so scared that he might hit me or something.. it was my first time seeing him like this.. I don't know what he's going to do.. he pulled himself away from me, turned around and shouted loud in the air.. I finally got away from him, but my legs lost their strength and I ended up sitting on the cold floor.. I was still crying and he was too.. it was pretty long.. I silently cried and continued crying..

Then, I tried to stand up and tried to wipe my tears dry, but it just won't dry up.. I looked at Johan.. he was leaning his hands on the stone balcony railing.. Before I manage to speak something, he came back to me and hugged me tight.. he was shaking and he was cold.. He cried next to my head (since he's taller than me) for some moment and said,

"I-I'm sorry if I frightened u.."
he sniffled.. I was still scared actually..
"I didn't mean to shout at u..."
he sniffled some more..
"I'm scared... I'm scared that I'll lose u to someone else..
after what Hairi said to me the other day,
I became worried about u everyday..
I'm afraid that he'll take u away from me..
and I'm afraid that Jonghyun would do the same..
I'm so sorry..." he buried his head to the corner of my neck..

I didn't know what to do.. I just stood there, trying my hard to rub his back.. but my arms froze.. my whole body froze.. he was still sobbing, wetting my hair... then he spoke, his head still in the corners of my neck..

"Aisyah, say something.."
"...."
I was out of words.. what should I say?
he pulled away and held my shoulders and
looked at me for a moment..
his eyes were red and his cheeks was wet...
then I jumped and hugged him back,
putting my arms around his waist...
"I'm sorry too.. I'm sorry I hurt u in a way I didn't took notice of..
I'm sorry I made u wait for me..
I'm sorry I placed u in a complicated situation..
I'm sorry I made u work hard to get my attention..
I'm sorry... I really am..." I cried against his chest.. feeling guilty..

[WARNING!!!]

He pulled away a bit later after that and lowered his back to level with my eyes.. He cupped my face and wiped my tears on my cheeks with both of his hands.. I looked at his eyes.. His eyes were smiling.. he looked so much like Jonghyun at that time.. Then he caressed my left cheek before holding my chin softly and pulled it closer to his face.. he closed his eyes and I closed mine too.. before we know it, our lips met, leaving it locked and dry.. once again my tears fell down..

He moved his lips and I followed.. he placed his right hand at the back of my neck and made me follow him up as he straighten his neck... He moved his lips again making small kisses touching my lips.. He placed his left hand together with his right, holding on the back of my neck.. he continued kissing me with changing the direction of his head and I followed... then, he pulls his lips away after a few seconds, catching our breath.. I blinked, closed my eyes and inhaled air softly as he leaned his forehead against mine.. He was smiling.. :)

[u've been warned, right..? xD]

I spaced out.. my face is wet and my lips are dry.. my hair is a mess and my skirt and leggings are dirty.. he pulls away from me after realizing my wet face is getting cold.. he pulls a handkerchief from his pocket and wipe my almost dried up tears.. he then smiled at me.. I smiled back.. even though my eyes were red from crying, I still smiled.. he then pulled me to a coffee vending machine near a bench a bit further from the 'crying scene wall'.. He sat me down as he pulled out coins from his pocket.. "what do u want? cocoa or coffee?" he looked at me.. "cocoa would be nice.." I answered weakly..

He put in the coins, pushed the right buttons and the sound of the machine processing the warm cocoa drink turned on.. I was shaking and rubbed my legs to make it warm.. the leggings were kinda thin so, I was cold.. Johan saw me rubbing my legs, so, he took off his blazer and placed it on top of me.. "duduk bersila.." he said to me.. I did what he told and my legs were saved from the cold.. "u still haven't adapt to the weather here.. u'll be fine after a few days.." he said.. just like what Jonghyun told me... I smiled at him..

Then he gave me my cocoa.. and he put in more coins in the machine.. he pushed the buttons again and waited for it to finish processing.. he sat next to me while waiting for it.. I put the cup in front of him and said,
"want some?"
"it's okay, mine's gonna finish sooner or later.."
"what did u ordered?" I sipped a bit of the delicious warm cocoa..
"coffee.." he said, rubbing his two palms together..
"try this, it's really nice :)" so, he took it and sipped a bit of the cocoa drink..
"mm.. yumm :)" he said..

then the sound of the machine turned off, meaning his coffee is done! he took a sip of it and took a breath also.. "it's nice to drink something warm after crying isn't it?" he said to me.. I nodded and smiled..

"I wonder if the charity event finished already..." I said..
"I think it's done.. it's past 1am already.."
he said looking at his watch..
"really? we've been here that long?"
"well, yeah.. u were enjoying kisses from me,
u wouldn't notice the time.." he teased..
"shut up.. u're the one who kissed me.."
I smacked him a bit..
"and u enjoyed it, didn't u? I don't think I'm the only one here.."
he teased some more.. I smacked him again and stood up..

I walked to the stone railing.. Johan followed and leaned on it on my right.. I placed my cup on the railing and look at the stars.. Stars... they remind me of Jonghyun.. I pat my hair band.. then I pulled the right side of my hair behind my ear.. and looked down the railing.. we're pretty high up.. butterflies flew inside my stomach, when I saw the seawater crashing against the rocks below.. I can feel Johan looking at me.. I looked at him and said,

"stop it.. don't look at me like that.."
he caressed my right ear and asked..
"when did u pierce ur ears?"
"yesterday evening.." I answered..
"yesterday? but u just arrived today.."
he was still caressing my ear..
"yesterday, because it's past 1am already.."
I smiled at him..
"ahh.. haha yeah.. sorry my mind went blank.."
I laughed at him..
he rubbed behind his neck and finished his cup of coffee...

He walked back to the vending machine and threw the cup in a garbage can near it.. he took awhile to come back to the railing, but I didn't look back until I felt a hug from behind.. he placed his arms on my waist, hugging it tight.. I felt warm and protected.. "I've always wanted to do this.." he whispered to my ears.. I patted his right hand and noticed there's a ring on his ring finger.. I held it up and asked him,

"What ring is this? I never saw it before.."
"ohh this? this is my couple ring.."
"couple ring?" I asked, naively..
"yeah.. wanna know whose?"
Johan is so playing with me right now..
"whose is it Johan?" I played along..
"it's yours.."
he pulled up a similar ring from his pocket..
"awww for me?" I took it from him..
"does it fit u? let's see..."
Johan took my left ring finger and slipped the ring in..
It fitted perfectly!
"so pretty... We should take a picture of it someday.. :)"
I said looking at it from afar..
He laughed and hugged me tighter..

We were like that in 10 minutes, enjoying the sound of the seawater crashing the rocks from below and the cold wind in the morning.. Then he spoke,

"I wish everyday would be like this.. just u and me..
enjoying the cool wind.. the calming sounds of the seawater.."
He said holding on to my hand..
"Well, we can't do that everyday can we?
u know, there are still other people in our lives.."
I said, holding his hand tight..
"true.. but still.. I want everyday to be this happy :)"
He smiled.. I smiled at his wish..

After a while, I was really tired from the crying and being cold.. so, I asked Johan to go back to our rooms.. so, he let me and I went on my own.. he still wanted to stay on open floor.. so, I let him.. before I walked away, he kissed my forehead and said, "good night, crying princess".. I smiled, waved and said back, "good night, crying prince..:)" so I went back... fortunately there was signs to the lift.. so, I followed it.. I went on the lift and press my room floor button.. When I reached the floor, I walked out to my right and....... "uff!"

To Be Continued.... :DDD
A/N : yeah I know this chapter is SERIOUSLY long! xD
next chapter -----> :DD
please 'like' this and my Clouds Above page at fb! ^0^

No comments:

Next Older Home