Sunday 24 June 2012

[fic041] Shocked and Happy Of It.

Hallo hallo~ Zahira here. or Chohira from Twitter :D I got Twitlimit recently. My first Twitlimit! Woohooo~ Making this fiction up during the period :{|

Click for larger view.


HAPPY READING!! :DD

Aisyah's POV

It has been around a month since we got back together. Johan had been a bit too confident in telling people about us. He even consulted an ustaz about marriage processes a few times already. I'm not sure if it's because he's excited or just plain bragging that we'll be marrying each other soon.

The long absent, Maya heard the 'rumour' too. She, of course, denied it, even though Johan's the one that is serious about it. Since everyone thought it was just some gag Johan decided to pull, no one takes it seriously. He'd call me some nights, saying he wasn't kidding about getting excited to marry me. So cute.

On a Friday, sometime just before recess, Johan was getting ready to gather up the girls and boys to tell about our marriage plans. He wanted their response, suggestions and such.


"But, don't you think it's a lil bit too early Johan? I don't want them to think differently of us." I said as he said he's going to find them, my friends that is.
"But ustaz said, the earlier the better." He said, looking rushed.

"Johan." I said slowly, while watching him move around keeping his stationary items back into his pencil case. He didn't look at me, so I called him again.
"Johan." He still won't look at me.
"Johan honey." He snapped his head at me. "Honey?" He smirked, looking like a pedobear.
"Stop it. People watch you know." I said, turning my head away.
"I don't care. I just wanted their opinion." He shoved his pencil case under the desk.
"They'd be shocked! How can they give opinions?" I said, stern, pulling his short sleeve, so he can't go yet.
"Well, at least they should know first, right? They ARE our close friends." He looked into my eyes. 
"Honestly, I think that's a great idea, but don't you think it's too rushed? I don't want them to see me like I'm desperate to marry you." I paused. 
"Even Omma(his mom) said we should settle down and finish our studies first." I scrunched my brows together, showing concern. "Fine, if you say so." He sighed and sat back down next to me.

A few moments later,
"But seriously, when do you plan to tell them? We can't let them know any later than other kids in this school you know." He said. I sighed and then looked at him.
"I know that. That's why I'm planning to tell them at the next dance practice." I said to him and smiled.

We are going to have a four-minute dance performance for the seniors on a Saturday, next two weeks. We've been practising our butts off for our dance club activity and our last free-activity for our batch, the SPM candidates. The next performances will be held responsible by the Form 3's and 4's. The dance performance is for our school's Hari Anugerah that will be held at the open hall. The next dance practice is on Monday and we have the weekends off for studying purposes.

Johan had his dance crew coach us within a week or so. We were not bad. The dance was a lil bit hard to follow though. Anyways, all of us had packed schedules due to tuitions and the extra curricular activities. Still, we had enough time for the dance practice.

~RECESS

"Raja, seriously, aren't you tired?" Elyza asked me when we were talking about dance practices.
"Tired of what?" I chuckled, while opening my plastic pack of chocolate cream bread.
"Study. Dance practice. Tuition. Johan. Tuition. Dance practice. JOHAN and tuition." She said.
"Aku mana tuition." I bit and chewed my bread, emotionlessly.
"KO TAK TUITION?! Then how the heck did you get A+ on ALL science stream subjects for Trials?!" Elyza was shocked. Adlin choked on her water after hearing our statement. We just got our full results earlier this week. Mine wasn't bad. :D
"You got ALL A pluses?! How the heck?!" Adlin commented.

"Johan helped me. OH and WHY is Johan supposed to be tired for me, Elyza?" I looked at her, stopping my actions.
"I dunno. You've been hurt before you got back together. I mean seriously. Before, all I saw from you was this dark, black cloud of misery over your head." She gestured a puffy cloud over my head.
"Well, that's what you get when you're hurt because of 'love'." I made apostrophes with my fingers.
"Well aren't you a fast one? When are you going to get married?" Hajar teased and laughed at the comment.

".........May 2013." I quietly answered while looking at the sky after more than 30 seconds.
"What did you say?" She asked because she didn't hear it clearly.
"May 2013. I'm going to be engaged by May 2013. Just before registering into Seoul University." I looked down and swung my feet, hovering over the cement floor. Everyone heard what I said. They already knew about me going to Seoul U. I told them directly after all of us got our Trials results.

".............you don't mean it do you?" Hajar said slowly after she chuckled awkwardly. The girls looked at me, shocked. I looked at all of them.
"Our parents had decided anyway. I was 'sold-off' for studying sponsorship to Johan's family." I chuckled faintly while my head hung low. No one had the breath to comment. They didn't know what to say. I'm pretty sure they're thinking of, "Are we supposed to congratulate her, or laugh it off? Like it was all a lie." haha.

*KRINGGGGG* The school bell rung. All of us started walking off to class.

"Seriously? You're not kidding, Raja?" Adlin walked with me. I nodded smoothly.
"WOW." she said and she was already in class. I climbed the stairs and went to my class.

I naturally walked through the class door, and everyone was quiet, like a ghost just walked in, all their heads turning to me.

"What's up?" I said to them. Then, Anwar pointed at the whiteboard. I turned my back and faced the board.
"May 2013. Our dream date. Semua dijemput hadir ke majlis pertunangan........." I read the writings softly and stopped when it mentioned my name. My face turned pale. My whole body was cold.

"Assalamualaikum." A person walked in the class. Screeches of the chairs were heard. I turned my back and  saw my Chemistry teacher, Pn. Habsah, standing at the door.
"Ape nih?" She stopped and read the writings on the board. "Ko dgn Johan? Bila start?" She chuckled. The whole class chuckled too. She meant when did we start being couples. Pn. Habsah is a bit special. She's sporting when it comes to teen relationships.

"......ahaha..." I chuckled sarcastically and glared at Johan for writing it on the board, since I recognize his handwriting.
"....what? I wanted to tell them as a whole." He said not feeling slightly guilty. 
"We'll talk about this later." I said, squinting my eyes a bit.

~HOME

"Who else did you tell?" I asked Johan while bringing over a tray with two glasses of plain water and a plate of biscuits for us to nibble on.
"ST1. ICT. That's all so far." He answered while grabbing hold of a piece of biscuit.
"YOU WROTE ON THEIR WHITEBOARDS?!" I said a bit loud while sitting on the chair across Johan.
"Nooooo. I told Hairi, Izzat Raimi and Hazmi about it at the canteen. The ICT boys were around at the time, so why not tell them too?" He answered calmly. 

"How did they react?" I asked him since he told the boys directly. I heard rumours of Izzat liking me back. Well, sure took long enough. xD
"Izzat was quiet. SORROW was written all over his face. While Hazmi and Hairi congratulated us. The ICT boys were blown away." He paused. "When the bell rang, Izzat went off earlier than us. So, Hazmi walked with me to class from the canteen today." He continued.

"Did he say anything?" I was curious. It's rare to see Johan and Hazmi hang around together. It's usually Johan and Hairi, the two Flower Boys, and our classmates.
"He had his arm over my shoulders and said 'Take good care of Raja. She's precious to someone else too.' and then looked at the person walking in front of us, Izzat." Johan explained. I smirked and sipped water while looking away from Johan.

"You? Did you tell anyone?" He asked me. I placed the glass down and looked at him.
"The girls. I also said May 2013. And we didn't even discussed about the date." I chuckled.
"Cool. We are soulmates after all." He chuckled.

When I was about to go to sleep that night, I went to the bathroom and washed my face. While looking at the mirror, the things Johan said earlier that evening reminisced back to me. "Take good care of Raja. She's precious to someone else too." *sigh* What am I supposed to do with you, Izzat?

A/N: May 2013 because Johan's birthday is on April and mine on June. YAY to triple celebration in one year straight! \(^o^)/

next chapter----> :DD

No comments:

Next Older Home